Chapter 12

Red's POV

I woke up this morning with my girl in my arms with her sexy ass lingerie on. Her body is so amazing I just want to hide it from the world. As usual I was greeted by the morning with an erection. Just as I was about to proceed to the bathroom I remembered I have a girlfriend, and she was laying right next to me. Which means imma bust me a quick nut right nah! I began kissing her neck and rubbing her stomach and breast. Her moans were simply sexy and low, I was so into the situation I didn't notice that she called me some nigga's name. She said at again, but this time she turned her body towards me before she opened her eyes. My face was harder than concrete and made up more than nicki minaj's body.

"Why the hell you calling me some other nigga's name!? " I questioned in a slight yell tone.

"W-what you mean? " she replied looking a bit scared, she ought to be.

"Ok so you wanna play dumb? Well I'm make you go crazy in a couple seconds. " I stated while pulling down my pants and dragging her panty off of her.

"W-what are you doing? " she questioned with a look of great confusion on her face.

"Imma give you sumn to act dumb about " I answered throwing the covers over our bodies .

I began to plunge into her and while she tried squirming around until I held her down and continued to pound in and out of her tight middle. She was screaming while I was grunting and just as she was on her edge I pulled out leaving her mouth wide open. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, when I came back she was playing with her self trying to nut to release her self from the pain of not ejaculating. It was funny as hell! I was cracking. My little comedic moment was cut short when we heard a knock at the door. She ran to the bathroom and I went to answer the door. It was her brother and also my home dawg,

"Yo y'all dad aint come home else you would've been buried by now! " Michael laughed.

"Yeah yeah bro, God is good. "

"So whats the movements for today? " he questioned.

"We finna hit up DOP real quick then we head to the trap. "

"Aight cool… hurry up too we almost ready! " he informed me.

I gave him an understanding nod then I closed the door after her turned away. Before I left the room I grabbed my chain and my phone and wallet, I also went to the bathroom door, where I told Issi I was gon' leave. She told me bye the I left the house with the boys to go make some paper.

Yup a short one yet again! I'm trying to get yall on edge.