The Next Day

charielle

i woke up with a little attitude because i didn't really want to deal with school. i took a 15 minute shower and went back to my room to get lotioned up. my phone rand twice and i answered.

" hello ? "

" hey charielle "

" lucas ? "

" yea wassup ? "

" nothing just getting dressed "

" how you feeling after yesterday ? "

" honestly like shit i don't wanna deal with it today "

" i feel you .. i just wanted to say good morning "

" thanks "

" see you at school "

i smiled and hung up the phone. i went to my closet and pulled out a pair of black leggings and my blue sweater. i wore some black j's and ran my flat iron through my hair so it wouldn't be frizzy. i grabbed my bag and charger and hopped in the car to ashleys house. i honked the horn and ashley rushed out quickly.

" i see your're on time today "

" its early why not ? "

" whatever man wanna blow something real quick i'm stressing "

" most def "

i pulled out the driveway and headed to the gas station and bought a pack of swishers. ashley fixed it up and we smoked it. we saved the second one for later. we cleaned ourselves up and went to school.

the bell rang and that meant 1st period started. i wasn't feeling school today so i took my time. i closed my locker and watched as people ran to there class. i stopped for a drink of water when i felt someones pelvis on my butt. i jumped up quickly and turned around. it was a relief cause it was my baby august.

" did i scare ya ? "

" no i was just shocked "

" whatever why you ain't in class "

" i ain't feeling it today "

" me either wanna just hang in the gym "

" yea "

august intwined our hands and walked me to the gym. it was a couple of guys in there so we just sat on the bleachers to talk.

" charrie baby whats up with your eyes ? "

" what .. whats wrong ? "

" their red "

" no reason "

" did you have a smoke session without me ? "

" yea i'm sorry "

" damn man "

i laughed at august and softly punched him.

" you tryna hang with que and ash this weekend ? "

" where we going ? "

" i'm thinking a carnival before it close "

" yea i guess "

" can you go over ash house or she can come over "

" you know her older brother got a crush on me so i think she should come over my house "

" you smart .. you loyal "

" shut up "

i laughed and pushed august.

" wanna shoot some hoops ? "

" you know i'll whoop your ass "

" oh really .. well lets see "

i put my bag down and tightened my shoes up. i was face to face with august. he dribbled the ball and i stole it and shot it.

" thats only one "

" naah you just mad i'm good "

" whatever "

" maybe you should be my cheerleader "

august held the ball and started doing cheers while saying my name. i laughed and tried taking the ball from august but i failed as he ran away. i chased him around til i finally caught him and pushed him on the ground laying on top of him.

4th period 10: 46

i was sitting in my music class with august ashley and que when courtney and her little friends walked in.

" oh hey charielle .. august "

i looked at august while he was sitting there smiling.

" hey courtney "

" really august "

" hey bitch leave my girls man alone "

" and if i don't "

" i'm gone whoop yo ass "

courtney scoffed and walked off with her friends. i sat there in silence with a small pout.

" whats wrong charrie ? "

" nothing que "

" okay "

i rolled my eyes and listened to ms. parker.

" okay i will let you guys pick your groups "

" charrie wanna work with me ashley and august ? "

" yea .. i guess "

we got together and thought of the songs we would sing or play. i recieved a text from lucas saying he wanted to hang out sometime. i looked at august and agreed. i was upset with august right now.

end of school

i was at my locker collecting my things and someone tapped me on my shoulder. i turned around and it was august. i rolled my eyes and contiuned getting my things.

" whats wrong ? "

i closed my locker and walked towards the exit. august chased after me.

" charrie whats wrong baby ? "

" nothing "

" your lying "

i walked to my car and before i could open it august stood in front.

" move august "

" not until you tell me whats wrong "

" you flirting with that bitch courtney "

" what ! i would never "

" well you sure was smiling when she said hey "

" well i'm sorry baby i don't fuck with that girl "

" alright whatever "

august grabbed my bag and tossed it to the ground. he grabbed me from my waist and picked me up.

" august put me down "

august swung me around and i hugged him tightly so i wouldn't fall. he finally stood me on my feet and squeezed my butt cheek and kissed my lips.

" excuse me "

jacquees and ashley stood there laughing.

" my bad yall had to get little mama in check "

" whatever punk "

i picked my bag up and unlocked the car doors and drove off.