End Of Summer

quick author note : i'm not trying to rush through the story i'm just trying to do it at a certain pace where everyone can enjoy it. i hope its good so far thanks for reading.

charielle

it was almosr the start of my junior year. high school feels like it flying past. over the couple of years i lost a father and gained a new mother. i got some great friends and new boyfriend that i really adore. oh i also got my license. before school started my aunt bought me a car. it was the best gift and i really thank her for it. it was a couple of days before school starts and all i really wanted to do is hang with my friends and boyfriend. i called up ashley to see what she was doing. the phone rung 4 times before she picked up. she was giggling.

" hellooo "

" hey ash "

" hey charrie "

" what you doing ? "

" nothing just chilli .. stop "

" it seems like jacquees is over there "

" heyy charrie "

" hey boy "

" anyways charrie what you trying to do ? "

" i just wanted us to hang out before school start "

" alright jacquees and i are down "

" alright i'll be over to pick yall up "

i hung the phone up and got up out to fix myself up before i left. i went in the bathroom and closed the door. minutes later i heard my bedroom door open and close and someone on my bed. i finished up in the bathroom and opened my bathroom and there laid my boyfriend on my bed spread out watching tv. i ran over and jumped on him.

" ow fat butt "

" hey baby "

i kissed all over august face while he squirmed.

" get offff "

i pushed his head and got off him.

" i missed you "

" i missed you too auggie "

" i just had to come see what my girl doing "

" nothing bouta just go get ash and jacquees "

" where yall going ? "

" just hanging out "

" and i wasn't invited ? "

" you know your invited "

" alright whatever "

" did you speak to aunite jay ? "

" yea i spoke to my girl "

" oh so she yo girl now ? "

" yess most definitely "

" alright then stay here with you girl "

august got up and tackled me and started kissing over me.

" stooop get off "

" i know yall kids at playing in my house "

i laughed at the fact my aunt was yelling and me and august. august got off me and we walked downstairs like we were innocent.

" i heard yall playing up there "

" i'm sorry auntie "

" you know i don't like all that playing in my house "

" i'm sorry "

" charrie when you get back i want you to fix dinner for yourself i won't be here "

" where you going auntie ? "

" minding my business if you must know "

" alright i''m gone remeber that "

we laughed and then august and i left to go get ashley and jacquees.

ashley

" jacquees get off of me "

" give me a kiss first "

" nooo bestfriends don't kiss "

" soo what "

" alright "

i gave jacquees a quick kiss on the cheek and hopped off the bed. i grabbed my shoes and put them on. i looked out my window and thats when i seen charrie pull up. i grabbed my phone and bag and ran downstairs. jacquees chased after me almost falling. i laughed and he chased me outside.

" stop chasing me "

" you shouldn't have laughed at me "

" but it was funny "

jacquees finally caught me and squeezed me. charrie started complaining so we got in the car and pulled off.

jacquees

ashley and i are in a placed where we should be more than bestfriends. i like her more than a bestfriend and she knows it. she said her last boyfriend broke her heart so i give her time to decide if she wants to be with me. i spend time with her all the time. charielle , ashley , august and i were going go kart racing for the day and it seem like it was going to be fun. we all got out the car and went into the building to sign up. it was a wait for 30 minutes so we decided to play laser tag. we chased each other around the dark room until i bumped into a little boy.

" damn my fault little man "

i helped him up and he ran off. our time for go kart race was up so we finished up laser tag and went to the course to play. we got and seperate cars and started to race. august came in first , i came second and then charrie then ashley.

" yall cheating "

" ash you know you just ain't got speed "

" shut up charrie "

" its okay ash "

" thanks august "

we all laughed at ashley and left to grab a bite to eat.