two

Y/N stood in front of the vending machine, kicking on it. "Damn thing...Wheres my chips!" They screamed. Saiki happened to be coming around the corner "Why are you screaming? And why aren't you at lunch?" They jumped and spun around "Pinky you scared me! I was at lunch but this stupid machine won't give me my damn chips!"

Saiki sighed and hit the side of it. The chips came falling out with an extra bag. "Woah dude! You're either a psychic or super strong!" Saiki stared at them. 'They're too dumb to figure it out. I could tell when they listened to Kaidou about that dark reunion stuff.' Y/N took a glanced at Saiki. "Nah too dorky to be a psychic, you'd be super rich if you were!" They offered him a bag of chips. "I don't like this flavor sorry." Y/N shrugged and opened both, pouring one in the other. "More for me!"

Saiki shook his head and walked back to the cafeteria sitting with his "friend" group. Y/N soon after. "Y/N, sit with us pal!" Nendou shouted catching the attention of many. "Nendou don't just shout stuff!" Kaidou said trying to silence Nendou. "I can say what I wanna!" Y/N giggled slightly and walked over. "You guys wanna share my chips?" Nendou nodded and took the whole bag, pouring half.

Y/N gasped dramatically. "You dare take your emperor's food? How rude!" They threw there head back dramatically and got a face full of stomach. Their eyes slowly went up "Oh hi Teruhashi!" Teruhashi smiled down at them. "I was wondering if you would like me to show you around later? I mean you are new and all!" Y/N shook their head "I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer, I already toured the place!" Saiki quirked up a brow. 'Such big words, do they even know what they mean?

Y/N glanced at Saiki. "You're talking about me I can sense it-" "Possibly." They pouted and threw a small piece of bread at him. "But yeah as I was saying I'm fine Teruhashi." Teruhashi nodded and walked away leaving all her fanboys drooling. "Psst Saiki, Glad you're normal and not a simp buddy." Saiki shrugged and continued to eat his food. 'Looks like cotton candy.' They thought as they stared at Saiki's hair. 'What the actual fuck-'

Y/N chewed on the end of their spoon, completely ignoring the fact that they were destroying their teeth. 'A-Are they getting hungry from my hair? God, they're worse than Nendou.' Saiki glanced at Nendou who was practically inhaling his food. 'This is getting creepy..' They finally snapped out of it and took the spoon out their mouth.

"Saiki does your hair taste like cotton cand-" "No." Y/N let out a whine "Can I atleast try?" "No." They pouted and walked over pushing Kaidou out his chair and laying their head down in Saiki's lap. "Why cant I try it Saiki-san?" 'Oh god that was cute.' Saiki thought as his heart thumped. "Because my hair is not edible nor good for you." Y/N let out a sigh, their hair moving out of their face.

"Don't give me that look." Saiki mumbled looking away as Y/N gave him puppy eyes. Y/N huffed and got out of his lap, quickly putting their mouth over Saiki's antennas. "What the-" Saiki quickly pulled them off. "Go sit back down idiot." They let out another sigh and sat down, continuing to eat.

Meanwhile Kaidou remained on the floor "regaining his strength". "Kaidou you know you can get up right?" "I-I know! I'm just regaining my strength from uh that great fall!" "It was five inches." Kaidou pouted and crawled his way back onto the chair. "So mean Y/N!" Y/N smiled and rubbed the back of their neck "Sorry! Kinda-"