one

Y/N yawned as they woke up

Y/N yawned as they woke up. "Mm tired.." They mumbled, scratching their hair. They glanced at their clock and paused before jumping up and getting dressed. "FUCK IM LATE!" They ran around their room looking for shoes. "Stupid fucking church shoes." They mumbled, putting them on.

They rushed downstairs and kissed their mom on the check "Gotta go!" Their mom smiled "Have fun darling!" They rushed past a pink-haired male just stepping out their house. 'Thankfully I'm not the only late one.'

Y/N panted as they made it to school. 'Holy shit I'm like a track star. She's a runna she's a track star..' They thought getting distracted. "Hey! You!" They snapped out of their thoughts and looked at the sudden shout. "Hello sir!" The gym teacher looked down at them. "Why are you soaking?" "I uh- Ran-" He nodded and moved out of their way. Y/N grinned and walked inside. 

They opened their shoe locker and swapped them out. "Hey Saiki!" They flinched as the person yelled. "Shut up Nendou." They turned their attention to the new voice. 'Hey it's pinky! Should I wave? Nah I'm not gonna embarrass myself.'

They walked to their class and sat in a random chair. A few gasps were heard. "You can't sit there weirdo! That's Teruhashi's seat!" As if summoned, Teruhashi walked in, at least Y/N assumed that was Teruhashi. "Oh it's okay! I don't mind if they sit there! You must be the new student, I'm Teruhashi!" 

Y/N stared at the extended hand. "I'm sorry you have uh germs on your hand..Here!" They dug in their bag and pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer, squirting it on her hand. Teruhashi stared at it before rubbing it in. "This smells nice! Where'd you buy it?" "Ah it's homemade-" They were interrupted by a door slamming open. "Nendou you can't slam open doors!" "Sorry Hairo!- Oh hey it's the kid from the lockers!"

Y/N looked up and froze. 'He's like a super villain..' "Careful Nendou you'll scare them." "Sorry buddy! I'm Nendou! Wanna get some ramen with my buddies after school?" "Nendou it's obvious they don't wanna! Or maybe you aren't Nendou, perhaps a disciple of Dark Reunion!" Dramatic music began to play. 'The fuck is that music coming from?' Y/N thought looking around.

A blue-haired male hppped off the desk and walked up to them. "I'm Kaidou! Stick with me, I'll protect you from Dark Reunion- AH!" He screamed as a hand landed on his shoulder. "A-Ah Saiki! I knew it was you!" "No you didn't Kaidou." "I agree with pinky, you didn't." Kaidou pouted "I certainly did!" 

"Aw you look like a puppy!" Kaidou's face turned red "I do not!" "Such a cute puppy!" Y/N said, pulling on his cheeks. "Ow!" Kaidou whined as his cheeks were stretched out. "Ahem. I would like to start my class now, Y/N please introduce yourself." They nodded and walked up to the front of the class, grabbing the chalk and writing 'Sup I'm Y/N L/N and I'm poggers.' Nendou raised his hand. "What's poggers?"

Y/N grinned "Why me of course! It means cool." He made an oh noise and lowered his hand. Y/N landed their eyes on Saiki. 'Pinky looks dead inside.' 'You have no idea.' Saiki stared at him with dead eyes. 'Did I just hear?- Nah I'm just high or something.' "Thank you Y/N. Please sit next to Kaidou." They nodded and sat beside Kaidou, who immediately started talking about Dark Reunion. 'What's fun class!' They thought while listening intensely.