Chapter 25: I am Pregnant

Start from the beginning

Jian Qiaoxin couldn't believe it. He reached out and picked up one of the folders and flipped to the first page, shocked: "The Hot Princess Is Too Sweet", "The Special Agent Princess: xxx"

He read a few more scripts, and of course he also saw the modern genre ones: "The Sweet Wife Runs Away From Home" and "The Domineering President Falls in Love with Me"

Jian Qiaoxin: "..."

Nong Bai drank a cup of tea slowly: "Don't look at the names, they sound very cheesy and common, but the content is good, and you can still be male lead!"

Jian Qiaoxin put down the scripts with a heavy heart: "Brother Nong, I think, these are not really good scripts."

Nong Bai almost choked on his own tea, he coughed twice: "Actually, there is a good one here, Yan Hengyang, Director Yan, you know him I'm sure. He is currently preparing a movie, which is a major production of science fiction, starring duo male leads. I heard that Jian Xingchen has already been selected as one of the male leads, and another has not been selected yet."

Director Yan.

This director Jian Qiaoxin had heard of him, Yan Hengyang was a well-known notoriously upright director, and his movies and TV series would definitely become a hit.

At the beginning of this year, the recently released "Weaving Stars on the Clouds" had become popular all over the country, and one of the leading actors had won the title of best actor because of this drama.

Nong Bai sighed meaningfully: "To be honest, this resource was originally not under my hands, but it was leaked by Director Wang. I heard that it was by the president's order."

Jian Qiaoxin's heart tightened: "Mr. Yan?"

Nong Bai was not sure: "I don't know, but if you really want to get it, it's up to you. I heard that Wen Yuan is also trying to contact Director Yan for the role, and many people are also fighting for it. The odds of winning for you are quite low."

Jian Qiaoxin took the script and hesitated for a moment: "I will go back and have a look first, then I will give you an answer."

"Sure."

After talking with his agent, he took the script and walked back. He had nothing to do these days, so he should take the opportunity to study the script more.

When he got to the elevator, he happened to meet Wen Yuan who happened to be waiting for the elevator.

He had not seen him for a few days, Wen Yuan looked...seemed to be haggard, the whole person was thinner, a pair of big eyes were surrounded by a circle of red. He was wearing white wool short sleeves, looking quite innocent and pitiful.

Jian Qiaoxin frowned.

He didn't want to pay attention to Wen Yuan, but Wen Yuan took the initiative to come over: "Brother Xiao Xin, it's been a long time since I last saw you."

Jian Qiaoxin ignored him.

Wen Yuan was actually quite calm, a slight smile appeared on his face, as if intentionally or unintentionally, he kept on talking, "I just went to see A Gan."

"Oh, what happened that day was actually a misunderstanding, but at that time, A Gan cared too much about me, so he got that angry. I went to explain things to him just now. You know we have been together for quite a long time, and A Gan even agreed to marry me before, it's probably going to happen soon."

Jian Qiaoxin turned his face away: "Congratulations."

"Thank you." Wen Yuan's little face looked quite innocent: "Brother Xiao Xin, you don't seem to be feeling well?"