I'm Now A Slave For Myself

Start from the beginning

Kouenji: "So now what, teacher?"

He says that emphasising her next move affects her job as a teacher.

Chabashira: "... But if you show that recording Ayanokouji will not only get attention which he wants to avoid but also gets suspension for grabbing my collar if you show it to any staff."

Kouenji: "You've been awfully quiet boy, so what will it be?"

Not only has he gotten a teacher threatened, but what I choose would  also affects my peaceful life.

Ayanokouji: "What's in it for me?"

Kouenji: "You'll get your conditions after an agreeing or disagreeing."

Ayanokouji: "I can't agree to something where I can be threatened after being free from her."

I point at Chabashira-sensei. As she looks at me with a smug look. Why does a smug look feel familiar to me? Nevermind. Think of smug looks later.

Kouenji: "Hahaha. Seems like I can't get you to work for me after all."

So that was his aim.

Kouenji: "Here boy catch. We can discuss your freedom later."

He throws a audio recorder at me. It's still on so he must have been wanting to record this conversation from the start.

Kouenji: "So do you agree?"

He nudges me for an answer.

Ayanokouji: "I'll accept."

Chabashira: "So now what Kouenji, how do you suppose you can threaten me?"

Kouenji: "Hahaha. Who do you think I am? Don't answer that. I am perfect! Perfection itself! I am what is beautiful!"

Now what is actually happening? He suddenly dials a number and the number answers his call in an instant. He turns on his speaker.

???: "Fufufu, so how did it go?"

The person on the other side seems to know that this would be happening. But who is she and why is Chabashira turning pale.

Kouenji: "It went perfect! As I am the one who staged it all, of course it would be! No one is better as a leading actor other than me!"

Chabashira: "S-S-Sakayanagi?"

Ayanokouji: "Sakayanagi as in Sakayanagi Arisu from Class A?"

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu. It seems you know me well, why didn't you contact me when you entered the school Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?"

Seems that she knows me. If she is with Kouenji for now I'll take her as a temporary ally.

Ayanokouji: "I don't even know who you are."

Sakayanagi: "Suppose you don't. Now back to business. Is it time Kouenji?"

Kouenji: "It is time. The perfect time if you ask me! As to know why it is perfect, is because I am here!"

Sakayanagi: "Yes yes the perfect time indeed. Sensei? Suppose I call my father, the chairman, what do you think would happen to your position?"

(A/N: I'll make Chabashira OOC for this)

Chabashira: "He'll tell me how much I did a good job and want to keep me at this school as a teacher?"

Is that a joke? She just threatened a student so how is that a good job? If that's how teachers work here I suppose it is not so different than the white room. But the difference is instead of being disposed of they are just expelled.

Sakayanagi: "Correct answer..."

Wait what?

Sakayanagi: "If my father was such a cruel person."

Phew.

Sakayanagi: "So either keep threatening Ayanokouji-kun here and say byebye to this school. Or leave him alone then everything goes back to normal."

Chabashira: "Fine I'll leave him alone... for now."

She mutters the last part which was clearly heard by Sakayanagi.

Sakayanagi: "Just one click away."

Chabashira: "Okay fine. Why are you guys so fixated on freeing Ayanokouji?"

Kouenji: "I'm not but she is. I have a use for him once this is all done."

Sakayanagi: "Outsiders have no say in our problems."

Chabashira: "You two don't seem to want to answer me properly. Can I leave now?"

Sakayanagi: "Yes yes you are no longer useful here. Fufufu."

Chabashira leaves the room. (A/N: I don't remember where they are or what place in the ship there are located in. Just imagine the place where they bullied Karuizawa but with signal to keep the place isolated.)

Sakayanagi: "I'll see you in school Ayanokouji-kun"

Ayanokouji: "Yes. Thank you for your help Sakayanagi."

Sakayanagi: "Thank you for your work too, Kouenji-kun."

Kouenji: "No problem, little girl."

Sakayanagi smiles an irritated smile. And she ends the call. (A/N: It was a video call. Hopefully she was not in at bathroom.)

Ayanokouji: "Now..."

Time for interrogation.

Ayanokouji: "Explain who you two are and how do you two know me? And what are your conditions for me to keep my freedom?"

_______________________________________

1187 words
That was long (?)
Long for me at least.

Part 3? If yes. I'm not going to write a whole backstory on how they met okay.

Me to a new friend: Save me! People are watching my work! And following me!