Part 4

Today I reckon was one of the best days of my life so far. I met my soulmate and he actually accepted the fact I have 17 other soulmates.

***two weeks later***
Peter and I have been spending A lot of time together lately. I told Stephanie and she was really nice about it and gave me my birthday present. The birthday present was the best one I had ever gotten (other than Peter) was meet and greet tickets for Melanie Martinez and the K-12 cast! Lord I'm so excited. Also it's Today!

When I woke up I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs for breakfast. It was a Saturday so I didn't have school.
After breakfast I picked out a a cute baby pink crop top with a pair of blue denim Jeans and a denim jacket. Making sure that only two of my soulmarks we're showing.

**One hour later**

I pulled up at the meet and greet with my ticket in hand. I walked up to the security guard and showed him my ticket. When I walked in I saw a table with milk and cookies. I must have been staring at them because When someone said "Don't worry there not poisoned" I jumped "yeah it just reminds me of a song" Then I realised who I was talking to and my mouth dropped to the floor "But you would of already known that song." I said slightly stars struck.
Blossom don't freak out
"Hi my name's Blossom" I said putting my hand out to shake
"Melanie" she said taking my hand. Then I felt a burning sensation in my arm
What the fuck?? Melanie?!?!! Soulmate!?
I quickly let go of her hand and looked at her now star struck expression.
"Ok" she whispered "We'll talk after this" she waved at all the people staring at us "Is done" I nodded and grabbed a baby bottle full of milk when she left. My head was spinning THE FUCKING MELANIE MARTINEZ IS MY FUCKING SOULMATE!!! I was freaking out to say the least.
"Hi, can I ask what that was about." I jumped and looked at a girl around my age

"What was what about" I was so confused
"Why you were holding Melanie's hand for like an entire minute and she was completely star struck" she said with a slightly aggressive tone
"Idk" Was all I said as I took another sip of milk and walked off.
God that was close. I spent the rest of the meet and greet talking to random cast members, occasionally making eye contact with Melanie.