your cute ceo (being edited)

________ Name :Jace heartman Nickname:boss ,baby ,or boss Age:17-30 Gender: male Pronouns:male ones and they themSexuality:bisexualTop bottom:bottomPersonality:he acts like he's big and bad but in reality he isn't he's nice and sweet but hes serio...

________
Name :Jace heartman
Nickname:boss ,baby ,or boss
Age:17-30
Gender: male
Pronouns:male ones and they them
Sexuality:bisexual
Top bottom:bottom
Personality:he acts like he's big and bad but in reality he isn't he's nice and sweet but hes seriouse about his work and doesn't mess around when it comes to working
Likes:find out
Dislikes:people messing with him and his work
Past:unknown
Job:the ceo
Mental illness :abuse trauma
Height :5'6
Turn ons:find out
Turn offs:gross things and bodily fluids
_______

Zen 1

You loved working with Jace cause he was so cute but hated his bratty attitude but what you loved about it was that you where his lover and could put him in his place and let him know your in charge at home . You are currently at work and someone had put Jace in a bad mood cause the files where missing that he needed for a meeting so he went to you"i need you to fill out these files by today by 12 noon someone lost them and now no one can find them and I need them for.a meeting don't say a word to me cause I'm not messing around now get to work "he scolded and left the day soon ended and you guys went home and Jace was still in his bad mood and you tried touching his shoulder to get his attention he shot a glare your way "fuck off "he realized what he said "I didn't mean it "

You ....