we can both relate-chapter 15

LOUIS POV

" so what about you have you ever been heartbroken"

" well actually..... Nevermind you're probably just going to laugh"

" what I promise I won't laugh"

" well I've never actually been in a relationship no one really likes me"

" why wouldn't anyone want you"

I was shocked Y\N was beautiful and she had an amazing personality how could someone not want her

" I don't know I've asked the same question for years" she said with a laugh

" well you don't need to feel ashamed because I've only had one girlfriend and she broke up with me and it was when I was 14 after that no one's really ever liked me"

" well looks like no one really wants us"

" yep it's good that I have someone I can relate to"

" yeah my only other friend Julie gets all the guys and it's pretty popular"

me and Y\N have been sitting there for what felt like 10 minutes just talking but really it was not 10 minutes 

" hey,was there a specific time you need to go home by?"

" well my mom said 12:00 why you asking"

" okay if I tell you this you can't freak out"

" why what is it"

" it's currently 1 in the morning we've been sitting here talking for 3 hours"

" oh my God I got to go can you drive me home!"

" of course, get in my car"

we drove super fast to make it faster to her hotel I was worried her mom would be waiting at the door and she would get in trouble and will never be able to see me again

" okay I'm ready to go in my mom will most likely be waiting for me so we might both get in shit"

" well I'm prepared as well also I just want to say thank you for an amazing night I'm happy that I have someone I can relate to and talk to"

" of course thank you"

we anxiously and slowly walked up to the door of the hotel it was my fault that I had to let her stay so late so I did the honours of opening the door I slowly Twisted the handle and opened it up. it was left unlocked so she could go in after the party which made the job 10 times easier.

" thank God my mom's not waiting I got to go now before I get in trouble good night Lou I'll see you tomorrow"

" yeah see ya good night"

I walked out her door with a smile on my face I had one of the best nights of my life is so happy I finally had someone I related to and could talk to about all my problems I've never met someone like her I've never felt this  connected to someone this quickly we had chemistry and we got each other and we could relate on so many levels.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry I didn't post anything yesterday I was really busy and I had people come over to my house but I posted this really short chapter because it's currently 12 AM and I'm getting kind of tired even though I usually go to bed around 3 a.m. Well I hope you like it♡