Chaphtah three ||The blonde idiot||

Your POV

After waiting.....Kise FINALLY was finished.He walked near us...

"Ahaha...I'm sorry! I had to make you wait.." the male blonde apologized while smiling.We just kept quiet..

"Kurokocchi!~" Kise exclaimed then tried to hug him.Before he tried hug Kuroko, he saw me..

"Arisucchi! I didn't expect to see you here!" he said while holding my hand, still smiling.I pulled my hand away from him and pouted.

"You already forgotten me...so mean" I said while turning my back to him.

"But you are really Arisucchi...." he replied while frowning.I sighed and faced him.

"How about this?.." I questioned him while tying my hair into twintails.After he saw that......He immediately hugged me tightly.

"(f/n)cchi......I missed you! It's been like thousands of years since the last time I saw you!" he said softly which made Kagami roll his eyes.

"How dramatic...It's just 2-3 years when you last saw her.." Kagami muttered.We just ignored him...After a few minutes he finally let go.

"You look very different from before!" he shouted happily.

"You used to look like a cute loli but now you look like you skipped 5 years and became a lady!" he added.

"You also used to be flat-chested...now your chest is bigger than Momoicchi..You look very womanly now
(f/n)cchi...I like it" he whispered huskily to my ear which made a faint blush appear on my cheeks.

"Y-you idiot...I don't know if that's a compliment.." I stuttered which made him chuckle.

"Of course it's a compliment, (f/n)cchi!" he exclaimed, finally being in his usual self.

"Oi Kise!" his captain shouted.

"I'll see you later, (f/n)cchi!~" he replied then started to run to his team..After a few minutes..the game has started. I already know who's going to win because it's one of my abilities..and I can change my fate..That's why Teiko always win.

-Timeshkipu-Aftah da game

Seirin won and Kaijo lost..which made Kise sad..I ran up to Kise and hugged him..(a/n: Reader-chan has a habit of hugging people whether if they're sad or happy)

"Ryou-chan...I'm sorry that you lost.." I said softly.

"You have nothing to apologize,(f/n)cchi..." he replied.

"You have to work better than last time!" I said, sounding confident which made him smile.

"Thank you...(f/n)cchi.." he said while smiling genuinely at me.

"I gotta go! See ya" I exclaimed while running.

"I'll see you next time, (f/n)!" he shouted while waving his hand.

I arrived to the Seirin team while panting.

"What took you so long,(f/n)?" nii-chan asked.

"I talked with Ryou-chan about something!" I replied while grinning.Nii-chan hugged me from my back..

"I don't like seeing other guys touching or hugging you.." nii-chan stated honestly. I smiled heartedly at him..and laughed softly at his jealousy.

"Sorry...nii-chan.." I replied while smiling.

"It's not your fault,(f/n).." nii-chan said while smiling.

_____________________________________________
There's always a hugging scene in every episode!
Kuroko has a bit of yandere side...just a teeny tiny bit.