⇢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟑

────────♥────────

~ 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 ~

────────♥────────

- 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

~ 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 9 2021

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯

12:23 𝘗𝘔

Me and Todoroki are standing in the boys bathroom in silence. He's starring into my eyes waiting for my response. 

"Well, we're late for our next class so let's get going now" I say trying to avoid answering him.

"Don't avoid answering me Bakugo" I says in a stern voice.

"I'm not avoiding anything Half n' Half bastard!" I yell at him, he doesn't need to know I like him. There is no why in hell he would ever like a dick like me anyways.

"We aren't leaving this bathroom until you answer me" He says looking right into my eyes.

"W-What if someone comes in? Then what will you do" I ask getting a little cocky.

"Then they will have to see us like this" He says smirking at me.

'WHAT THE FUCK! THIS BASARD I SWEAR TO GOD!' Is all I can think.

"AND IF I DO? WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN?" I ask, it doesn't matter if I do or don't he won't except it right?

"Listen, Bakugo, just answer yes or no. Do you like me?" He says leaning down closer to my face.

"Fuck! Fine I do so what big deal!" I yell pushing he away, he finally lets me push him, and I start walking to the door.

- 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

Finally after minutes of asking Bakugo to answer my question he finally does and I get the answer I was expecting. He starts walking away to the door but I pull him back into me, holding him by the waist.

"Then I might have to accept you" I say into he ear. I can feel him jump a little at the sudden touch.

"What did you say damn it?" His ask. I'm 100 percent sure he was expecting me to reject him.

"I said I might have to take you up on that offer" I say patting his head. I see I'm blush then look away.

"How the fuck did you even know I like you, bastard" He asked. I chuckle because he doesn't know how obvious he made it.

"Bakugo, you were way too obvious. I think everyone in class knows you like me" I say starting to laugh at him.

"W-what!? No way I wasn't obvious at all" I says getting flustered, gripping onto my shirt, looking down at the floor.

"Yes you were, now let's get back to class" I say lifting his head.

"Fine" He say pouting.

"Meet me at my dorm after school, k?" I say.

"Ok" He says back to his normal aggressive attitude.

I walk out heading to my next class excited for school to end.

- 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

Once school ends I get my stuff and rush to Todoroki's dorm, not wasting a second. I didn't even say bye to my friends, cause if I'm being honest I was excited to see Todoroki again. I know I know 'That's a little unlike you Bakugo' but can you blame me? My crush asked me to come to his dorm and he basically likes me too. I finally reach his dorm and knock on the door.

"Hey, Todoroki I'm here" I say not to loud but loud enough for him to hear. I hear foot steps on the other side then here the door open.

"Hey Bakugo, come in" He says stepping aside.

I walk in a little nervous. I look around and see that his room in nice and clean. I take off my shoes at the door and drop my stuff. He shuts the door and walks to his bed and sits down.

"Come sit, Bakugo" I says patting the bed.

I comply and sir down next to him creating a little bit of space.

"So Bakugo would you like to go on a date?" He asks me and I eagerly nod my head. He chuckles and I immediately blush realizing how impatient I'm being.

"Wow Bakugo I never expected you to be this soft towards me" He says still chuckling.

"W-whatever" I say turning away blushing.

'Why the fuck am I acting like this?! This is totally not me' I think turning back to Todoroki who has now stopped laughing.

"Ok let's go right now then shall we?" He ask standing up leaned me his hand.

"Fuck yeah!" I yell jumping up off the bed.

He takes me hand and I blush we walk to the door and put on our shoes. This day is going to be fun.

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ~

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 :)

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 ࿐ྂ

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 806