⇢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟏

────────♥────────

~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~

────────♥────────

- 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

~ 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 9 2021 

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

11:30 𝘈𝘔

Bakugo is currently sitting in his seat waiting for class to end and lunch to start. He has been distracted all morning and just wants lunch to start so he can hopefully get his mine off his crush. Bakugo looks at the clock 11:30 AM. He looks around the classroom everyone watching their teacher, Mr. Aizawa, go over some presentation about WWII.  He subconsciously looks over to his crush, Shoto Todoroki.

- 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

'Shit' I think to my self. I was currently sitting in class and started looking around the classroom only for my eyes to end up on that Icy-Hot bastard. He was look down at his book this a strand of hair falling perfectly in front of his perfect face.

'W-WHAT AM I THINKING?! NO KATSUKI! IT'S THAT HALF N' HALF BASTARD' I started to blush thinking about him. Everyone in the class calls him the class hottie and I see why but- 

'Omg Katsuki, no, you cannot like him no way'  I shake my head to get these fucking thoughts out of my head but when I look you I see a pair of gray and blue eyes. That fucking bastard was looking right at me.

'He looks hot' I blush, 'No Katsuki' I look away from him a blushing mess.

'Shit! Now that bastard saw me looking at him' Just then the ball rings signaling that it's lunch. 

 *𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠*

Thank god because was just about to die from embarrassment.

"Ayyy! Bakugo! You ready for lunch-" A red head says walking up to me.

"Yeah I'm ready, Shitty Hair, give me a sec" I say.

"Oh, wow, bro you good there" A fucking Pikachu asks.

'Fuck! Of course that moron had to mention my blush' I bent down picking up my stuff for lunch, now surrounded by the whole 'BakuSquad' as these idiots call it.

"Yeah Bakuhoe, your all pink!" Raccoon eyes continues.

"YES IDIOTS! I'M PERFECTLY FINE, OK?!" I yell standing up straight with my bag in one hand and lunch in the other, my blush finally fading away.

"Oh, well let's go then" Shitty Hair say walking out of the classroom everyone else following closely behind him.

• • • •

"Hey Bakugo, whatcha got over there?" Pikachu asks me leaning over the table, looking at my food.

"NOTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU, PIKACHU!" I yell that him. He always wants some of my food even though he can't handle the spice of my food.

"Aww, fine" He backs off pouting.

'Fucking idiot' I roll my eyes.

- 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

Everyone was laughing and talking, except Bakugo. Then, out of nowhere a green haired boy, a blue haired boy with glasses, a short brown haired girl, and a two toned red and white haired boy with a scar the left side of his face walked up to Bakugo and his friends.

"Um, hey Kacchan! Can um me and my friends seat with you guys?" The green haired boy asks. "Our table was taken" He points over to a table the was filled up with people laughing.

"WHAT! NO FUCK OFF-" Bakugo yells but his mouth gets covered by a hand.

"Yes, of course you can! The more the merrier!" A red haired boy named Kirishima says holding his hand over Bakugo's mouth smiling.

"Thank you!" The green haired boy replies smiling as well.

The 'BakuSquad' moves over so the new people can sit down next to them.

"Hey! Uraraka!" The pinked haired girl of the 'BakuSquad' calls over to the brown haired girl. "Us girls need to stick together, come seat" The pinked haired girl says winking at her while patting an empty spot next to her.

"Yeah sure, Mina" Uraraka replies to the pink hair girl while giggling and walking over to her.

The green haired boy, Midoriya, sat next to Kirishima and the blonde haired boy named Denki. The blue haired boy with glasses, Iida, sat next to a black haired boy named Sero. That left one spot next to Bakugo, for the last person standing. The person was none other then his crush, Shoto Todoroki.

- 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

'Of course, just my luck I have to sit next to this bastard' I look over and he is just standing there looking at me almost like he is asking for permission to sit.

"Well are you going to just stand there or are you going to sit down?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah sorry" He says plainly sitting down next to me.

'Fuck he's so hot' I blush. *Sign*

- 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

I hear Bakugo sign next to me so I look over and see him looking down at his lap blushing. It's obvious that he likes me I mean he looks at me in class and I always catch him. Then he'll look away blushing, honestly it's kind of cute.

"Umm Bakugo? Are you ok?" I ask pretending I don't know he is obviously blushing at me.

"Y-YES! OF COURSE I'M OK!" He yells at me.

'That stutter was cute' I think blankly staring at him.

"Ummm?" He says, I snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh um sorry" I say.

"Whatever" He says looking at his lunch taking a bite.

• • • • 

*𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠*

Just then the bell rung signing it was time to clean up and go to our next class. We all get up and throw our stuff away while laughing and talking. We all decided to walk to class together. I'm walking next to Bakugo who is looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets and I can see he is blushing. 

'Fuck it. I like Bakugo but let's make it fun' I think smirking to myself.

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ~

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 998