This Was Not Planned

Start from the beginning

"Nyah? Nyah nyah!"

It stated to jump around and ended up on my lap facing me with eyes saying 'pet me please'.

As I start to pet it it started purring. Cute. (A/N: Very cute indeed, I like tiny animal)

"So what should I name you? You seem like a girl how about Milo?

*Yowls*

"Max?"

*Yowls*

"Leo?"

*Yowls, while putting its paw on its face*

"I know."

Kitty looks at me as if I finally realised something. So she jumps up and down.

"Charlie."

Kitty freezes as I said that. Looking at me with eyes saying 'Is my new owner an idiot?'

As I read the name's description these names are 'mostly' used for male cats. The worst one to use on her was Charlie as the description says it means 'manly' and my newly owned cat is a female.

"Oops. I'm sorry... Luna?"

The cat purrs very happily. Seems like I finally understood what the kitty meant.

Now after naming her it seems that her stomach is now growling. How long has it been since I've been trying to name her?

I glance at the clock and see that is has been a full hour since I was trying to name her. Adding the 15 minutes to bring her to my dorm room and the time she has been in the bag since I found her, she must be famished.

"Luna it seems that I will have to still buy you food can you wait here?"

Then she instantly jumps off my lap. Does a position indicating she is about to pounce, jumps on my shoulder and jumps again landing on my head.

"So you want to come with me, Luna?"

Then she purrs while looking sleepy.

"Okay let's go."

We leave my dorm and people waiting outside their dorms for some unknown reason start to look at me and the top of my head and look at me again.

"So where did you get this cat from? Also can I touch it?"

Horikita walking towards my direction started asking about Luna and Luna opens here eyes to see who is going close to her owner.

She sees Horikita and started hissing? That's new. I pat her head to calm her down and she goes back to sleep.

Seems to me she doesn't like Horikita. An interesting development. Horikita tries to touch Luna as she is asleep but Luna starts moving in her sleep as if she has a sixth sense.

Luna is blocking Horikita's hand from touching her fur left and right, and when she was so close to touching Luna she releases her claws.

"It seems she really doesn't like you Horikita."

"Hmph"

She pouts as she can't touch Luna even once.

"Since she won't let me touch her. Get rid of it."

"Uhm... What?"

"Get rid of it!"

She starts speaking like 'if I can't have it, no one can'.

"Now now Horikita-san. Don't be such an animal hater."

Where did Kushida come from? I didn't sense any movement but most of the people here have already disappeared.

"Can I touch her Ayanokouji-kun?"

"If she would allow you then I don't have any problems."

As Kushida was about to touch Luna, Luna wakes up adjusting her head to touch Kushida's hand.

From what I see is a smug smile from Kushida facing Horikita and also... Luna?
I didn't know cats can smile smugly.

As they were enjoying facing Horikita, Luna's stomach grumbled meaning she wants to eat now. Luna faces me indicating 'can we go now?'.

"Sorry guys, but we really have to go."

Timeskip,

Finally arriving at a cat cafe hoping it allows outside cats.

"Good afternoon Sir, I see you have a kitty. Are you here to have us take care of her? Would you like a drink? Please sit over here."

Wow she is active. How do people move so much while talking with lots of strangers?

"I would like to get some food for her. As well as buy her some treats to bring back. And while I'm at it, I might as well buy a collar for her with the name 'Luna' on it."

I may be bad with people. But I hope this cat can help me satisfy my loneliness.

(A/N: Fun Fact: Black Cats are considered good luck while in some other parts are considered bad luck. Learned that while watching Your Lie In April.)

_______________________________________

1272 words :D

Hopefully no one reads this.

Title says how I made this. My original plan got destroyed and I didn't feel like deleting whatever this is.