olivia and kio 1

olivias pov:
me,addison and sab are going to a party.we got ready and are headed right now.we soon arrived and separated our ways. i went to go get a drink when i saw this tall dark haired boy.i soon realized
it was KIO CYR.omg my fucking god hes SO hot.he could ask to fuck right now and i would immediately say yes but after all i am a virgin and i would be horrible.i got interrupted by my thoughts when someone yelled "TRUTH OR DARE".we all formed a circle and had our turns. it was kios turn and someone asked he picked dare."mhm lets see....ok we dare you to spend 30 in a locked closet with the girl across you.they all turned to me .omg i was deep down nervous but played it cool."alr lets go then" he said walking into a huge closet. he locked the door and said "saw you staring at me earlier", "o-oh um n-no that probably wasn't m-me" i said staring down and avoiding eye contact.he smirked them chuckled.he came closer putting his hand on my thigh. he went more up towards my pussy.he looked me up and down and kissed me.if soon turned into a heated makeout and we were laying on the floor,still making out but with him on top. he slowly took my dress off and went to my neck.he left purple hickeys everywhere when he reached my g-spot.i was to nervous to moan until one just came out."mHm"."you like that princess dont ya" he said smirking. he took my dark blue thong off and placed his mouth on.he ate me out so good causing me to roll my eyes and let it all out. "ah" i moaned again and again.he put his lips on mine again and went back to my pussy.he very slowly put 3 fingers in and started pumping ."you can moan mamas" "forget about everyone it just us right now" he said.i gasped when he hit my g-spot.he bit his lip and went faster. "k-kio" i moaned.he brought his face up to mine while still pumping he once again kissed me.he slid his tongue in causing me to moan louder cause of the fingering too.he took my bra off and whispered "damn your hot" causing me to catch myself blushing.he took his pants off and said "is this your first time"."y-yes.." i said shyly.he proceeded to take his boxers off and got a condom."you ready?",i nod.he slowly put it in. "i-it hurts" i say."wait".after a couple of minutes to me adjusting i blurt out a moan and i can tell hes smirking.he goes faster soon filling the room with moans."f-faster please-e.." i moan.while still thrusting having him in me he comes close to my ear and whispers "i want you to scream my name.i want you to moan as loud as you can.right now" leaving chils down my body."f-fuck" i moan."dont be shy with me baby" he said while STILL fucking me."k-kioo" i moaned again."not my name" he said chuckling."daddy-y","yes" he said smiling.i let it all out and moans moans fill the room ."just like that princess" (EW STOPS).as we finished we heard people leaving so,so did we."see ya" he said winking.oh.my.GOD. what the hell jsut happened i thought to myself. did i just have sex with KIO FUXKINH CYR...