nai & vinnie

vinnies pov:
my beautiful gf nai was out with y/n,which i dont mind cause shes straight and i trust them🥰
pov ended-
nais pov:
"AHHH" nai moans."GO FA-A-ASTER DADDY" nai screams in pleasure.y/n was currently kitty licking my wet ass pussy,her eating me out was the best thing.she went in 8 motions moving her structure giving me pleasure.i tilted my head back in how good it felt.it felt so good but wrong cause i had a bf.i got interrupted by my thoughts when she was sticking 3 fingers in me. "AHAHAH" i moaned."you like the bbg" she said."yes-s mamas".she then started rubbing our pussy together im a form with i cant tell you but made me just wanna fuck her all day all night "UGH" i moaned as her wet pussy touched my wet pussy making us both cum.i squirted it on her fingers so did you on mine.we both licked it seductively moving our structure in a slutish way with our arms holding each others necks.i started grinding on y/ns face making her moan in my pussy bare naked."UHUHH DADDY-Y" she said shakily while i put 4 fingers in her,crunching them up as she spoke,making her scream in pleasure but pain,making her regret ever having dick in  her."AHHH NAI-I PLS ST-TOPP IT HURTS" she screams in moans,i keep on going though hitting her g-spot every time giving hickeys everywhere close to her thighs. "mHm" she moaned more.im pretty sure that the whore neighbourhood could hear us.she was very torn from so much pleasure but i was still horny so,"eat me out,now" i demanded and she obeyed.i spread my legs out then she bent down sucking on my clit making me call her name so much so loud,in moans."AHHH" i screamed."FUCK FUCK FUCKKK" i moaned again.i pushed her head further in.i started crying in to much pleasure."Y/N ST-TOPP TO-O "moans" MUCH PLEAU- "moans again" PLEASURE UhUhUhUh" i cry in moans.
smut ended-
vinnies pov:
i got back from the shop and heard loud moaning,it was nais an y/ns.i got so angry,i grabbed a vibrator & handcuffs and angrily came in,"its no-o-t what it looks-s like baby" nai said."oh ik what your doing you fucking cheater,now,yeah now its payback" i said smirking.i cuffed nai to the bed and put the vibrator
on high in nai.i grabbed y/n and started thrusting in her with no warning making nai jealous and wet.she screamed i moans and hornyness."VI-I-NNIEEE "y/n moaned."stfu you whore im only fucking you to make nai jealous but whatever" i said.i stopped after a while and checked on how wet nai was.she had soaked the bed completely.i smirked and remove the vibrator and cuffs finally.she was exhausted and in pain.her clit was barely surviving."no bbg,dont ever fucking cheat ok me or you,yeah you will never ever see daylight till im done with you" i said😏

523 WORDS!!!