I heard footsteps leading into the cave but didn't dare to look as i was surrounded and at any moment i could be killed. I froze, the boy behind me lifted my hair as he inspected it.

"Willa! William!" a masculine voice yelled, it sounded familiar but i couldn't guess where from. I was shaking in fear and my eyes were almost pinned shut. "Wolves! Stand down!" he yelled again, making everyone stand down, my eyes wouldn't open still. My breathing was still ecstatic as i tried to calm down but nothing was working. I could hear the Wolves clear out but i could still feel the presence of the one in-front, behind and in a random place in the room.

I could feel his presence get nearer and soon stop at where i was, pushing William off of me. I peeled open an eye to see the back of a head. He had Werewolf clothes on, like the others, but this one seemed more... caring. I raised an eyebrow a little at the person in front of me.

"Willa what the heck! Why are you trying to get our pack to attack a town girl! Like that will help our case!" he yelled, then growled a little under his breath. My head perked up from looking at the ground. I've heard that growl before, not from me, not from any of the Wolves surrounding me at the current moment?

"How do you know she's innocent!" Questioned who i guessed was, Willa.

"She was about to tamper with the crystal!" yelled who i assumed was William, making me jump at the loud noise. I could feel him smirking as he saw me jump. He came close and whispered in my ear, "Awh, did i scare you? That's my speciality." he whispered in my ear, making Willa and the other male Werewolf turn around in suspicion.

The male didn't look at me and pinched the skin in between his eyes, I've seen him before, just who is he and where from? I looked down, embarrassed and a bit frightened.

"William." the male said sternly. I could feel William back away and i immediately un-tensed my muscles, making my shoulders drop a little. "Now, girl, is what they said true?" he questioned, "that you were going to tamper with the-," he paused, looking up at me and his eyes widening and mine too in realisation of who was standing in front of us, "-crystal," he finished, letting out a breath a saying it a little quieter. Willa looked at the two of us questioningly

"Wyatt?" i said, shocked that he was who he was. Willa and William looked at each other in confusion before looking at me and Wyatt over and over again.

"Wait, Anastasia?!" He sort of yelled, in surprise.

"You're- You're a Werewolf?" i questioned, stuttering a little earning chuckles from Willa, William and himself.

He nodded, "Yep," he smiled at me, nervously. I breathed in shakily and did the same out before squinting my eyes and pinching the skin between my eyes.

"Shit," i began. I opened my eyes again to see him mumbling something to Willa. I focused on his actions before i heard a little of their conversation.

"What are we going to do now sis, she knows?" he murmured.

"I promise i won't say a word to anyone, not even Addison." I began, they all turned to look at me as i said so. "What's wrong?" I looked at my hands then behind me.

"Nothing," began Willa, looking at her brother cautiously, "you need to leave, not a word about us or the cave to anyone! And don't come back. Ever. Unless we come to you first." she said sternly like before. I nodded in agreement.

"I swear i won't." I promised, looking up at the three as the two boys peered down at me. William made his way over to me and whispered in my ear, I'm pretty sure the other two could hear loud and clear what was being said though. Wyatt growled at him lowly as he came near me.