Candy Cadet

OH here we go, now let me tell you a story-

"Now let me tell you a story, a story about a kind man who would visit five orphans and bring them toys and gladness."

0-0, I wouldn't trust a stranger-

o-o fritz, gabriel, susie, cassidy, jeremy

"The man lived alone, and lived in fear that someone might break into the house of one of the five children."

hehe-
William

"So he adopted all five, and brought them together in one place in his own home."

'All together in one place'
Doesn't that line sound familiar (ㆆ _ ㆆ)

"He promised them to never leave them, and they promised to always come home, and never stay out to late."

The children: 'bout end this mans whole career-

"He left one day to buy food, his heart being filled with gladness, but returned to find that the burglar had chosen his home, and killed all five of the children"

**flashbacks to the murder of '87**

Deja Vu

"The man could only afford one coffin, so he stitch the five bodies together to make one, and buried the child."

CHILD

Also- das messed up

All that food and you just bury it? I cant-

Me: *hoping that one of the kids names isnt connie**

(the promised neverland)

"That night there was a knock at the door..."

DONT YOU OPEN THAT DOOR UP OR I'LL SNATCH YO WEAVE

"Now I will tell you a story,"

Wait- WHAT HAPPEN. Is wasn't the 'child' was it? 0-0 I scared

"...about a young woman who was sealed in a small room."

cassidy-

charlie-

pick one  0-0

"In the room was a furnace, and five keys."

Man, lots of fives today.

dang five children

"She was told that each of the five keys would unlock one of five doors outside her room."

"Inside each room was a child that she could take with her, as she fled the building."

TAKE FRITZ

I <3 him :D

"But she was only allowed to leave her own room with one key, not all five."

SNATCH FRITZ PLEEEAAASSEE

"Desperate to find a way to save all five children, the woman melted the five keys together in the furnace to create a single key,"

YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT

"...hoping it would unlock all five doors. Of course, it did not work that way."

what a surprise- ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ

"Now her key opened none of the doors. Rather than leaving her room with a key to one life, she had taken with her the key to five deaths."

thats a big oof

should've taken fritz when ya had the chance U^U

"Now I will tell you a story about a little boy."

PLEASE BE ABOUT CHRIS (norman)

"He had a red snake that he kept in a metal cage, whose hunger could not be satisfied."

William-

"One day, the boy found five baby kittens outside his house."

well what do ya know

"He brought them inside and kept them in a shoebox."

what luxury

"He knew that the snake might kill them, but could not bring himself to get rid of the snake."

I could've either

"He knew that if he chose one kitten to feed to the snake it might be satisfied, but he could not choose."

I CHOOSE to take those kittens to an adoption center

"So he went to bed leaving the cage open. The snake went to the shoebox."

NO YOU MONSTER

"Chose a kitten at random, and ate it. After five night..."

FIVE NIGHTS

ono

"...had gone by, the boy was full of regret, and cut the snake open."

As if it wasn't weird enough

"He pieced the remains together and put the kitten back into the shoebox."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel like CRYING