They would share a room. Taeyang was happy to be sharing a room with Hwiyoung. His acting would get better, and he could get over whatever was going on with his feelings towards both the drama and his new roommate. 

Taeyang laid sprawled on his bed, face-up, scrolling through Instagram. Jaeyoon had posted a selfie with Inseong. Taeyang double tapped the screen. 

The door opened to reveal a shirtless Hwiyoung. "Forgot a shirt," Hwiyoung explained to Taeyang's raised eyebrow.

Taeyang sighed as Hwiyoung went back to his mission to find a shirt. He remembered what Jaejin had said about looking at men just like Taeyang looking at women. He needed to look at Hwiyoung from Kyong's perspective. 

Hwiyoung found what he was looking for and threw the grey T-shirt on. He wasn't paying any attention to his roommate. Thankfully. The last thing Taeyang wanted was to be caught checking him out. 

Taeyang started from the top. The brunette now had a towel in his hand, and he was drying his hair. In his other hand, he held the script. He had his mouth slightly parted, his tongue was pressed in between his teeth out of concentration. 

As Taeyang's eyes traveled lower, he took in the broad shoulder and the biceps that flexed as Hwiyoung held the two items. His shirt had lifted slightly, but enough for Taeyang to see the start of a V-line, and a small glimpse of the abs that were slowly forming. He was afraid to let his eyes travel even lower. 

"What are you looking at?" Hwiyoung asked. 

Taeyang flinched. He hadn't noticed Hwiyoung turn his head in his direction. He was, however, self-consciously staring at the exposed patch of skin that was now covered by Hwiyoung's shirt. He gulped, lifted his eyes to meet the other's, and gave a half-smile. "Nothing," he choked out. 

Hwiyoung rose an eyebrow to add to the look of amusement that took over his features. He didn't say anything more about it; he just threw his script onto his bed and the towel over the rack in the closet. 

"Hey, let's practice that scene you keep messing up on," he said, walking over to Taeyang's bed and holding out a hand. 

"Now?" Taeyang asked. "In here?"

Hwiyoung nodded. "Might as well."

"Alright," the elder said as he took Hwiyoung's hand and stood up off the bed. Hwiyoung dropped his hand as Taeyang chose a wall to lean against, the other following close behind. 

Hwiyoung put his hand on the wall behind Taeyang and leaned forward. "I need your help," he started, immediately getting into character. 

"The last thing I want to do with my already miserable life is help you dance," Taeyang replied. 

The younger leaned even closer. Their noses were touching and their lips were only inches apart. One wrong move and they would be kissing. 

"Why not?" Hwiyoung asked. He eyes went from Taeyang's mouth to his eyes in one quick flash. Taeyang internally gulped. "It would be fun," Hwiyoung went on.

It's just acting, it's just acting, it's just acting, it's just acting . . .

Taeyang smirked. "I thought your friends don't like gay people." He visibly relaxed as Hwiyoung sighed and pushed himself off the wall. 

"You think too highly of yourself," Hwiyoung said. "I don't like you, I just need your help."

Taeyang rolled his eyes. "Why would I possibly help you?"

"Because, I can help you in return."

"How so?" Taeyang asked. He inhaled a sharp breath. Hwiyoung had moved back into position, pinning Taeyang back to the wall. That wasn't a part of the script. 

"Hwi," Taeyang breathed. Hwiyoung leaned in, his eyes resting on Taeyang's mouth. 

What was he doing? Taeyang was frozen in place. He wanted to drop to the floor like he did on set, but he couldn't bring himself to move unsure about what he would do if Hwiyoung were to actually kiss him. 

"Hwiyoung," Taeyang said, more loudly this time, his lips barely moving in fear of them meeting Hwiyoung's. It worked because Hwiyoung suddenly snapped out of his trance and pushed himself away from the older. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized sheepishly. "I guess I got a bit too into character." He rubbed the back of his neck and gave a half-smile. 

Taeyang stared at his roommate. He wasn't a professional when it came to Hwiyoung's acting, but he was pretty sure that what Hwiyoung just did wasn't while he was in character.

--------------------

a/n: guess who's backkk~

updates will still be really slow (maybe, idrk actually), but hey, at least i'm updating again :)