🐳||𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨 
chapter 025 
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 

📍𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 

Addison  
It is now Friday, and it's Bryce's 21st birthday. I wanted to do something big as you are only 21 once, and I had a perfect idea. I made a reservation at Saddle Ranch tonight around 7, where we would meet up with Sway and the girls. 

"happy birthday baby," I tell Bryce waking him up with kisses all over his face 

"thank you baby, but you missed a spot," he said pointing to his lips 

"morning," Lilly says running into our room 

"morning baby," I say picking her up 

"its daddy's birthday, can you say happy birthday" I whisper in her ear, and she nods

"Happy birthday daddy" Lilly exclaims jumping onto Bryce's lap 

"thank you bubs," Bryce says picking her up 

We had a family breakfast and enjoyed each other's company until my mom came to pick up Lilly and take her for the day. 

Bryce 
Addison and I are on our way to Saddle Ranch now, she just told me it's a dinner reservation so I wasn't expecting anything. Once we got there, we had someone valet our car, and when I walked inside I saw all of our friends. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE" they shout and take turns hugging me 

"thank you guys" I smile not expecting all of this 

"thank you baby," I tell Addison kissing her as we all sit down to order 

"you're welcome love, now have fun with the boys," she says kissing my cheek 

It was a wonderful dinner, and Addison and I are now on our way home. Let's just say I had a couple of drinks, and I'm definitely tipsy, and having a spanking hot girlfriend with me is making me horny. 

⚠️⚠️⚠️  
smut credits to Braddison3 

Addison 
We made it into the room I closed our door and pushed him up against the wall. I smiled at him as I tiptoed up to his ear. 

"you're in for a ride tonight daddy," I said 

He bit his lips and then I kissed him. We started making out. He lifts me to the bed. We were on the bed making out. He was grabbing my ass. Tonight was all about him though. I pulled away and took off his shirt I kissed down his body leaving some hickeys. I then got up off the bed and got some handcuffs. I smiled at him as I put them on him. I took off his pants and boxers. He was so hard. I went back to kissing him as I aligned my body to lay on his. He groaned as I touched his dick with my body. I then made him look at me. As I took my clothes off slowly. Him trying to break out the handcuffs. I was now naked and playing with my boobs in front of his face. 

"let me suck them PLEASE baby" Bryce groaned 

And that's what I did I put my boob in his mouth and he sucked and nippled on them. I then moved and started fingering myself in front of his face. Bryce starring at me not moving an eye or evening blinking. 

"wanna taste me, daddy" i say seductively 

"yes baby" Bryce smirks 

I then sat on his face Bryce not being able to use his hands but he used his mouth and it was amazing. I was shaking I start to move Bryce bringing his face closer up every time. I cummed in his mouth. He swallowed it as he continued to lick around and nippled on my pussy. But I have pleasured him. I moved, Bryce, begging for me to come back. I kissed him again for a while then went trailing back down to his dick. I gave him a hand job. He moaned and groaned the whole time then I put him in my mouth. 

"mmm right there babe" Bryce moans loudly as I licked his tip 

I then put what I cud fit in my mouth and used the hand with the rest. Bryce moving his lower body up so he cud go deeper in my mouth. I felt him twitch in my mouth and cum went straight down my throat. I cleaned up all the cum off his dick. I then went to the side of the bed and put a condom on him. I aligned myself with him and went down fuck was he big. I was starring at him as I went up and down. He felt so good inside of me. Bryce groaning as I slowed down. Then all I heard was the cuff break. Bryce looked at me and smirked. 

"thought you were in charge love" he smirked before pushing my body down 

He pushed my body down as he now moved his lower body at a fast pace. Oh my God, he was going so fast. I cummed but he didn't stop he had a mind of his own tonight. Bryce fucked me in one position until he cummed. He cummed and took the condom off. 

"baby I want you hit from the back raw" I demand 

 That's all I had to say Bryce brought me to the edge of the bed as he stood off the bed and went in me raw. Bryce moved in such a fast paste. Pulling me back by my neck hair. I was a moaning mess. I was in love with this Bryce. He slapped my butt every here and there. I already cummed but Bryce didn't he was close because he did one last stroke and got out of me fast and cummed in my mouth. I smiled as the cum landed on my tongue. It was amazing. I licked all off his dick and he went down and ate me out. Holding my legs down making sure I don't move. He was eating me out and fingering me at the same time which cost me to cum fasted. He swallowed all the cum and laid next to me. 

"best birthday ever thank you, baby" Bryce smiles wrapping his arm around me

"anything for you," I say and peck his lips 

smut ended