2 | Johnny Lawrence

❀

it had been a good four weeks since you and johnny lawrence broke up. initially, it was a mutual decision to "take a break" because you had gotten so busy with your extra-curricular school activities and johnny was becoming more preoccupied with Cobra Kai.

while it was easier to take your mind off of the break up and move on from johnny, he wasn't taking it too well. you and your friends would often catch him and his friends staring at you. it broke your heart to see the different looks of disappointment, fear and anger in johnny's face.

today, you were filled with worry at the sight of johnny with a black eye. you saw him on your way to lunch and you were glued to the floor at the sight of him.

"(y/n), are you alright?" your friend asked when she noticed you. she and your other friends slowly walked towards you and followed your eyes to see what you were looking at.

"oh... him..." your other friend said. "what's wrong with his-"

"eye." you said, cutting her off. "he's got a black eye."

"i bet he got in another fight. he's getting more rough and rowdy these days. it's a good thing you broke up with that goon." another friend of yours commented.

"he's not a goon." you said in his defense. "he's just..."

"struggling. he's struggling and it's not your job to be his therapist. you deserve better than him, (y/n). let's just go." your friend said and linked arms with you.

as you and your friends walked off, you could still see johnny following you with his eyes as his friends were trying to console him. it broke your heart seeing him that way and couldn't help but want to speak to him. deep down, you still really care for him.