Chapter 12-Yuan part 2

Start from the beginning

"Don't listen to them Markus, Nolan didn't sleep with them just pulling your strings. Because he saved it for you," Oni finished causing Markus to turn back into a blushing mess.

"Anyways what are you doing here baby brother?" Abby asked as she wiped her teary eyes.

"Because I'm sure you're not here to visit your big sister that can pop at any minute," she finished as she placed a hand over her stomach.

"No, and you know why I'm here. You're the witch who sees all and hears all aren't you?" Oni suggested making Abby scoff loudly.

"You silly boy, I don't see all and hear all. I see what the goddess wants me to see. And you are right, I already know of your problem. I already know of your mate's friend Wesley who is pregnant with your alpha to be a child. I also know that your Alpha, Jack and Master Newell are after you. And I also saw the person you don't see. The person in the shadows is the person who has betrayed you. Now tell me dare brother why are you here," Abby asked again.

I gulped 

'She knew about me and my dad and his alpha. She knew what we we're doing but would she tell them?'

All these questions ran through my mind as I watched the group.

Oni opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by__.

"They're here for advice on what to do," came a woman's voice before the owner of the voice stepped out of the house.

"High priestess," all the witches stated as some nodded while some bowed as the high priestess and another woman at the side of her walked past them.

The high priestess was beautiful with medium length black hair that curled up into an afro. She wore a black vintage dress and black ankle boots. In her right hand was a staff that had a purple ball at the top of it.

While the women next to her, who I assumed was the second priestess, wore a short, pretty, red floral dress and a pair of brown cowboy boots. Her blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun while she held a staff that had a blue ball at the top of it.

"Grandmother Elaine and second high priestess Selene," Oni greeted.

"Oni you look well and your mate. Oh she's perfect for you," Selene stated with a sweet smile.

"Thank you Selene," Oni said.

"Dear Nolan," Selene stated as she walked up to him.

"Hi aunt Selene," Nolan greeted before he turned to his friends.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Selene, my aunt," Nolan introduced.

"It's nice to meet you, Second high priestess," Markus stated.

"It's nice to meet you too, I see the goddess had picked a nice one for you Nolan," Selene smiled.

"Yes he did," Nolane replied before he pulled Markus into his side.

"Grandmother?" Oni breathed as tears began to leave his eyes.

"Silly boy, don't cry, Grandmother is here. Now let me take a good look at you," Elaine stated before she pulled Oni's face between her small palms.

She rubbed her thumb over his cheeks soothingly, causing Oni to lean into her touch. She soon released him and took a step back.

"Now that, that's out of the way. Tell me how my son and your brother are going?"

"They're fine. Darrels is still a pain in the ass, but he's fine. Dad really misses Abby though." 

"I know he does but Abby can't come home. Because you guys know if she does come to your pack house it would be like our coven is calling for war with the werewolves. Plus your dad's the Beta and you're the soon to be Beta. We may be a blood family but we're still different species," Elaine explained while everyone else just nodded.