𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

Bryson Lashun Potts grew up on the rougher side of Memphis, Tennessee

Bryson Lashun Potts grew up on the rougher side of Memphis, Tennessee. Growing up, he was easily influenced by music, specifically rap and trap. The culture called out to him so strikingly. Nevertheless — you know how easy influence is.

He was a pretty good child growing up, top of his class when it came to grades and a great, energetic friend when it came socially. Never really ashamed of his sense of humor that would sometimes get him in trouble.

The real problem started in his early teenage years. Hormones, changing, and finding out who you really wanna be. It's difficult for a growing mind. He ended up getting mixed up with the wrong crowd and happened to get in trouble with the law, more than his father and mother would like.

Being in a negative environment with negative emotion, can really affect your own energy. We can say, it really affected Bryson. However, this is his journey, and a journey to growth.

Bryson was currently at his home, where him and his friend were hanging out. He wondered off into the kitchen, humming one of his unreleased rap songs. Looking through the fridge and sighing at the emptiness that resided in it.

Teevo, who goes by Tay; one of Bryson's friends came into the kitchen questioning him. "What happened to da shorty from Friday night?"

Bryson shrugged his shoulders a little, not giving the question much thought.

"Just another hoe I was fuckin' with. Ion' even know ha' name, if I'm being honest. She be eating ma' shit up though, no cap," he replied, chuckling.

Feeling a buzzing coming from his sweatpants, he reaches in his pocket to grab out his phone, reading the number on his screen.