Chapter 1

Jenna was in the middle of a match in Fortnite."DANG IT!!!" She yelled as a player named spicychickynuggies5 killed her with an Assault  Rifle. "Quiet down Jenna it's just a game!" Her mom yelled from downstairs. " Yeah, a stupid game." Jenna muttered to herself as she closed the game and went on a V.R game. she put on the V.R headset and started playing Ark. Ark was a survival dinosaur game. She was running from a dinosaur when she saw it. A glitch. Just a little glitch. But she ignored it. Then it got bigger. "What is that?"And then she suddenly blacked out. She woke with a start. "Where am I ?" She asked as she realized she wasn't in her room anymore. all she saw were trees and small plants. All she remembered was that she had been watching Jumanji this morning. She realized she was in the game.  Then she remembered she was playing a game with dinosaurs in it "Oh no." Jenna moaned. "Why did I have to play Ark."  She looked around. Nothing but trees. Jenna thought. Suddenly there was a roar that shook the ground. "What was that," Jenna said out loud. Something moved in the bushes next to her. She looked just in time to see another girl in rag-looking clothes. "Um hi," Jenna said awkwardly. "Hi I'm Abby. Who are you?" The girl said cheerfully.