Celeste And Jensen?

Start from the beginning

"Of course he didn't. Once One Direction formed, not winning The X Factor, but getting third place, Simon signed them on to his record company. I guess since Louis never got to call me he just forgot all about me once they started touring, getting bigger and bigger, older as years went by, forgetting our friendship. A couple of months ago, my best friend, Kelly, won tickets on the radio for One Direction concert, VIP passes to meet the boys. I'm her best friend so she had to take me. I was nervous, as you can imagine, about Louis, even just meeting the boys. They were amazing, the sweetest most down to earth kids ever. Louis remembered me, of course, and I let it slid that he forgot all about me.

"A couple of weeks into meeting each other again, I started getting more feelings, romantic ones, toward him. My mum was the one that made me notice it, saying we were meant for each other, I believed her. He asked me out a couple of days after we told each other our feelings, we were together and happy, a lovely little couple that no one single could stand. Last night was a welcome home party for the lads, Niall and Zayn, I left for only a couple of minutes to talk to Niall, my best friend's boyfriend, when I returned some... Skank, was locking lips with him. So I ran, never turned back, didn't care. That's when I met you, and Harry came looking for me, I can't tell him because, well, he's Lou' best friend." I stopped looking at Jensen who had a glazed look over his eyes, as if he was processing everything I told him. "I'm sorry for dumping everything on you, I know we only just met and all of that but I just had to tell someone."

He put his warm hand over top of mine, "No, don't say that. I'm glad you told me, and actually trusted me. It means a lot, and I wont tell a soul, you can trust me. I just don't understand how if he loved you he would cheat on you."

I sighed throwing my hands up, "That's what I'm saying! He told me some lie saying that management made him date her, but still, if he loved me, he would have told me, right?"

He looked around the room, a thinking face on, his lips perched, eyebrows scrunched together. "I say, you should throw a party, fake date someone and make him jealous. Make him realize what he lost when he cheated on you."

I rubbed my forehead, "That's a brilliant idea, but who would I fake date? Harry is Lou' best friend. Niall is dating Kelly, Liam is dating Dani, and Zayn is dating Perrie."

"Me." He looked down at me with a serious look on his face, "Come on, it's perfect, he doesn't know me therefore he can't suspect anything, and we are friends, so it's not like it'll make things awkward. So, now, about that party. When shall we have it."

I leaned forever, resting my elbows on my knees. "Well, my birthday is in two days, everyone wants me to have a party, and if my mum knows about the party, she'll invite Louis and Louis will come because no one ever denies my mum. I think we can do this, Jensen. The fake date, the party, this is going to work." I jumped up with excitement. "Now, I'm hungry, how about we go out and eat?"

He jumped up, fist pumping, "Now that's what I'm talking about!" He grinned ear to ear, I gave him a weird look as if he just grew another head, "What, I'm a growing boy, I need food!"

I laughed, bumping shoulders with him and grabbing my keys, "You are 20, I think you are done growing."

~

"So," I said, popping a chip into my mouth and thoughtfully chewing it, "If we are going to fake date, we need to know anything and everything about each other. We also need a back story to how we met."

He sighed, wiping his hands off on the napkin and turned toward me, "Well, my name is Jensen Thatcher, I'm 20, my birthday was September 15th. I moved to London when I turned 18, I grew up in a town outside of London called Folkestone, I was, I guess, rich, we lived right on the water. I lost my mum when I was 10 to cancer, I have a younger brother who is now 16, his name is Jesse he looks just like my mum, blond hair and blue eyes, little freckles. Wow, sounded so girly discribing him. My fathers name is Robert Thatcher, he's 50 now, about 6 ft. Same hair color as me and brown eyes. I don't have any aunts or uncles my grandparents passed away when I was 5. I just got done with my two years in college, I went for photography. I now work at Starbucks, but I'm planning on changing that when my pictures get out there, I've showed them around to a couple of people. But, hey enough about me, your turn."

I cleared my throat, "Well, my name is Celeste Rose Edwards, most people call me Cel. My best friend's name is Kelly, we've been friends for two years now, I grew up in Doncaster, as you already know. I went to college for a year but dropped out because I didn't have the money. I was majoring in English, yeah, I know, nerd. My free time I like to do photography so there is something we have in common. I'm turning 20 in two days,  October 19th. When I was younger I had a dog named Rover, he died when I was 10. My mum and dad live in London now, just outside of town, but they still own the house where I grew up. The only come to town when it's a holiday or my birthday. Which is why they are here now. I really don't know what else to say." I faded out toward the end, becoming awkward, I hated talking about myself. I felt like a preppy girl.

Jensen scratched his chin, "Well, we both like photography, how about, two years ago we bumped into each other at the park taking pictures and we instantly became friends. I didn't tell you about my feelings until five months ago, meaning three months before you and Louis met up again. We decided against a relationship as I was still in school and working full time." I thought if over, taking another chip which had long been cooled down. "Anything else we can make up along the way, but we need to make sure we both know before it gets out of hand. What about that Harry guy?"

I waved my hand, "I told him we were friends, so he probably thinks I knew you from somewhere else, we don't have to tell him. I might though, to get someone else in on the story. I have to tell Kelly though, she knows I never met a guy, or else I would have told her about you. We are like this," I twisted my fingers holding them up to show how close we are, "Are we really going to do this?"

He took a chip, dunking it into the ketchup and chewed on it. "Yep," He said popping the 'p' "As for the party, make sure your mum tells Louis to go. Do you think your mum should know about this fake dating thing?"

I shook my head, "She'll probably catch on, plus, if I tell her she might tell Jay, Louis' mum and she might tell Louis. Don't want that happening do we?"

_____________________

Hey guys (: Kind of a filler, since next chapter will be the party! What did you guys think of this chapter? Jensen and the whole fake dating thing? Good or bad idea, and will it work? GUYS!! You did it, I got 1,000+ Reads! I am so happy, this story is doing amazing and it's still going!! I still have a lot to cover this story is just starting (: So don't expect it to end any time soon. Comment your thoughts, and I don't forget to vote! And if you haven't already, fan!

By the way, the picture on the side is Jensen, played by Logan Lerman because well he is down right sexy (:

Lots Of Love~