"Says the man who eats uncooked meat." Alicia said while crossing her arms, Alex looked at the female wolf and cocked his head with a smirk on his face.

"Alicia be polite that's no way to talk to our guests, besides we promised them  something didn't we?" Michael said with his gaze concentrated to the vampires, Daniel glared at him while shaking his head and stormed back inside their house.
George took the sack of heads and walked towards their house followed by Michael and Alicia.

The vampires also got in their car before they left, when they were on the road Lily finally broke the silence.
"All that drama made me hungry." She said in a bored tone, "so what will you be serving us today Richard?" She asked, turning to Richard excitedly.

"Your favorite Lilian." Richard replied as he looked at her with a smile then he quickly turned to the road.
Meanwhile in the back seat Vanessa tried to comfort her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Vanessa asked while she rubbed Katherine's shoulder.

"I'll be fine." She replied as she looked at Vanessa. "after I talk to your stupid brother." She added.

"Katherine please don't do this." Vanessa said.

"I have to, okay? I need to know why exactly does Alex think that he has control over me while we are not even dating and even if we were he has no right to choose for me or tell me what to do." She said while she turned to Vanessa.

"Alex my friend I didn't know that we're deaf these days." Marcus said with a loud tone, Alex just looked at him with a blank expression on his face.

"Marcus can you not interfere when matured people are talking?" Katherine asked while she turned to Marcus.

"Katherine can you not be rude?" Marcus asked mocking Katherine.

"Guys." Vanessa said trying to make them stop but she got ignored.

"No, I love being rude for no reason at all." Katherine said with sarcasm in her tone.

"Don't tell me that human guy is the reason Katherine, you're like this most of the times." Marcus said.

"Oh dear here we go again." Lily said with a tired tone before she leaned her head on the window.

"Am I really like this most of the times Alex?" Katherine asked while she cocked her head at Alex, but Alex sighed at her and looked away.

"WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING!?" she shouted while she faced Alex and slammed her hand on her seat.

"Katherine stop." Vanessa said trying to calm her down.

"He obviously doesn't want to talk Katherine, keep you're shit together, sometimes it's just hard to take you're shit, we've had enough." Marcus said with an annoyed expression.

"Why are you making me the bad guy Marcus?" Katherine asked, but before she could get an answer she decided to answer herself. "Oh I know, maybe it's because I'm the only person that you confessed you're feelings for Vanessa since you were ten."
Vanessa looked at Marcus with a shocked expression on her face and so did Alex.

"Ten!? Wow that's a very long time, I'd move on if I were you Marcus." Lily playfully said.
Marcus looked at Vanessa and Alex but didn't say a word, he decided to keep quiet and look away before things got worse, Vanessa turned throwing herself back to her seat.

"Thank you for making things fucking awkward between me and my best friend." Alex told Katherine with furrowed brows.

"Look who decided to open his mouth." Katherine said while she cocked her head at Alex.