Chapter 23

The boys got into the car, they sung random songs on the way to the party. Clay didn't know most of them and just screamed random crap sometimes.

When they arrived Clay could feel the bass shaking in his body. The music was super loud, that was good. "Let's have fun!" yelled Nick as he pulled the tall guy with him into the house.

"Clay! Take this!" he heard Alex yell just over the music.

He handed him a nice drink. The blonde liked having this kind of fun. It was so different than the fun him and George had.

He usually never likes drinking but tonight was different. No sex, just having fun with the homies. Clay drunk a lot, maybe a bit too much. His head started pounding.

"I'm going to the bathroom! Be right back!" he shouted. It was barely hearable over the loud music but Nick understood and gave him a quick nod.

The blonde maneuvered through the crowd. He got constantly bumped into but he was used to it.

Something new was that girls started touching him. They grabbed his waist and looked up at him flirtishly. The blonde pushed them off him and kept his head up.

He opened the bathroom door and went straight for the sinks. He splashed some cold water in his face and looked at himself in the mirror. He was feeling weird. He craved something so bad, but what? That's when he felt something rise down there.

"Fuck.. Are you kidding me.." he whispered to himself. He took his phone and thought about texting George but he knew the brunet hated drinking. He knew all the brunet wanted was love and sex, the opposite of what he wanted tonight. This night was for drugs and drinking. Clay didn't need sex, he wanted to have fun differently.

He looked in the mirror again, trying to pull his shit together. He was blushing hard. He sighed and walked towards the bathroom door and predictable as it was, as soon as he opened the door, Schlatter stood there holding the handle on the other side. They looked at each other. John seemed sober, Clay was clearly drunk.

Schlatter let go of the handle and stepped forward thinking the blonde would move. Clay didn't think anymore. Zero thoughts went through his head. He stood still causing the other boy to stand against him.

John felt Clays dick hardening against him. He turned red as the blonde's beautiful green eyes looked him up and down. John spoke, "Can I help you?"

Clay tilted his head back, "Yeah, actually.."

Schlatter's eyes widened as the blonde's hands glided down his chest. He gulped, "Stop that."

Clay giggled and placed one hand on John's shoulder and the other on the door handle. The other hand's fingers twisted so the door locked. Schlatter flinched as he heard it. He looked back but the blonde grabbed his face forcing him to look at the green eyes.

"What do you want, Clay." asked Schlatter nervously.

The blonde smiled, "You would know.."

He grabbed Johnathan's hands and placed them right below his belt. Schlatter immediately pulled away, "No! No, y- you have a boyfriend and you're drunk. S- stop!"

Clay frowned his eyebrows, "I thought you said you really liked me?"

Schlatter had a frightened expression on his face, "You're gonna get me in trouble, man. Stop."

He unlocked the door, pushed the blonde away and walked back into the crowd. His wrist was grabbed by someone that pulled him back. It was Clay, obviously. The blonde held his hands around John's face and Schlatter's hands were automatically placed on Clays hips. John thought twice and pulled away again.

"Clay, just call your boyfriend.." he sighed.

The blonde laughed, it scared the other male. He had never seen Clay like this before. He was so different, so unpredictable .

They stared at each other again. This time the blonde felt something. He thought again. He looked at John and saw a naughty man, but in a good way. He liked the vibes the other man gave off. His voice, his hair and beard, his personality, it was hot.

He thought about how the other male could mess him up so badly. He wanted to be messed up, by him. Clay grabbed the other guy's chin and leaned in for a kiss.

"What the fuck?!" yelled Schlatter and punched the blonde in the face without even thinking.

"Shit.. Cl- Clay I didn't mean t-"

John knew he messed up now. He knew Clay had many friends. He knew people didn't like him. He looked in all directions and the freaks were already forming a circle around them. They were yelling and shouting things.

John considered breaking into a sprint but was mesmerized by Clays green eyes. Blood ran down from his nose over his lips who formed a sly smile. His expression was so naughty, so hot.

Schlatter's dreaming got interrupted by the screams coming from a familiar voice. He blinked several times and before he even noticed Nick smacked the shit out of him.

"I knew you were always a fucking asshole!" he yelled.

John pressed his hands against the right side of his face, "Dude, it- it's not what you think.." His heart started beating faster as Luke backed Nick up. He saw how the blonde sat there, on the floor, silently watching him. "Clay, c'mon man tell them what happened."

Nick looked back and forth, "I don't think Clay's gonna help u, buddy."

Luke cracked his knuckles as Alex helped Clay up. John sighed, "Listen I don't want to do this okay. I'll leave jus- just let me leave, please."

The two other boys in the circle laughed. Schlatter looked at Clay again, "Dude, tell 'em what happened! It's literally not what you fucking think! He literally tried-"

Before John could finish his sentence Luke punched him in the face, Nick copied him until the other guy laid flat on the dirty floor. John still looked for Clay but the blonde was already gone. He didn't even fight back, he just let himself get owned.

"You okay, man?" asked Alex as he wiped the blood on Clays face away with the sleeve of his sweater. It was empty outside, everyone was in the house looking at the 'fight'. The music was still blasting but the dark haired male ignored it. "Talk to me, man."

Clay looked at the ground. He looked a bit better, as if that punch from Schlatter smacked the drunkenness out of him.

"I'm going to call George, he needs to know what that fucker did to you."

That's when the blonde looked up, "No, d- don't call George.."

"You don't want him to know what happened?"

"..No it's fine. We'll just wait for Nick and Luke to finish and then I want to go home." Clay felt his eyes burn, he felt bad for John. The other male did nothing wrong. It was all Clays fault, he should be the one that got beat up in that circle.

He looked back into the house. The circle was slowly disfiguring, the freaks started yelling at each other again.

He saw Nick and Luke popping out of the crowd. They walked in his direction. Clay avoided eye contact. Luke put his hand on the blonde's shoulder, "Don't worry man, we've got you."

Nick helped his friend up, "Let's go home."

Clay sighed, "T- Thanks guys."  He couldn't believe what kind of guilt he felt. He looked back at the house one last time as he stepped in the car. He sighed deep and knew he messed up. But he couldn't tell George, no way. The brunet couldn't know what he did right there, what he felt and thought. No one could.

Clay felt even worse when he got home. Nick sneaked with him in the house to assure everything was okay. He cleaned the blonde's face, handed him some water and put him to bed.

"Kissin' the homies goodnight." he said as he smooched Clays forehead.

The blonde giggled and watched how Nick sneaked back out. He fell asleep right away.