𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Start from the beginning

"And girls, to be honest. I'm weak to insults..."

Cute, he grinned to himself, ruffling the young adult's hair playfully and inwardly making a promise to never take fights too far. The poor guy was a sensitive soul. "I won't insult you, Yang. You'll puke from too many compliments now that I know how to irritate you, mwahaha."

"Evil," he smirked, though looked up to a skyscraper ahead and pursed his lips in thought. "You could compliment me all you want...I suppose that's not what I mind."

Renjun watched his expression closely and felt the right corner of his lips lift slightly. "And what is it that irks you? You're a laid-back baby, it seems."

"Ew, we're in the same year and I tower over you. Also, there are lots of things that bother me in life...calling me a baby being one of them!"

"Psh," the shorter giggled and clapped excitedly, breaking down into real laughter as he watched the unamused pout form on the brunette's face. He was far too adorable for his own good, and his personality was lovely as well. How fortunate. "Okay, okay," he tried to dodge the hand that reached out to smack his shoulder, "I won't do that!"

"Good," YangYang murmured and smiled once again. That laughter the older could elicit was even better than a real song, and he would've gladly listened to it all day. He wanted to know all the things that made Renjun laugh, what his humour was, and what he enjoyed. "Also, I sort of want to ask you a weird question that you can hit me for."

"Shoot."

Shit, what if he gives me a 'look'? The adult then worried, but he'd sewn the seeds now, and there was no room to reverse. "Well...like I was wondering if you were...y'know...Do you like boys?"

Renjun's chest constricted with even more added cuteness, and he would've loved to have teased the terrified boy a bit but knew he would've ruined the moment if he did. "Mhm, I'm gay. No crime," he winked. Although he did want to scare him...just a bit. "Why? You don't like it? Don't like gays?"

"What? No—"

"Aaaw, now I'm disappointed," he shook his head with an extremely sarcastic head-shake. "Am I one of those things that annoy you?"

"No, no! I really like you!"

What....? "I was only—"

"Oh, wait. That sounded like a confession," the brunette panicked, ruffling his fringe frantically. "I mean I like what you are. Crap, no. I like b-boys too, not just you. Actually, it's not like I don't like you, but...I'm confusing myself."

"I'm teasing," Renjun rescued him quickly after having enough amusement to last him a week. "I'm sorry, I was mean. But I could already tell you were gay, so I knew what I was doing."

"Ugh, I'm never trusting you again!" YangYang whined and pushed him away to childishly walk off ahead. Even if his physical body was old enough to be called an adult's, he hadn't matured since being a teenager at all. The older chuckled fondly and skipped a lot faster to catch up and latch around his exposed arm, pressing his cheek to the warm skin.

"I'm sorry~"

"I have literally no experience with boys, alright? You're the first Chinese person I've seen since I've gotten here, and you're like me...I was excited. I thought you were genuinely mad."