After a long rummaging in her closet throwing out clothes she didn't feel wearing to her bed until she found the right clothes to wear for the sudden hang out that the guy waiting downstairs had stated. Mina finally went out her room and walked back down to the living room where her friends had immediately noticed her and gave her a smile.

"Took you long enough." Jihyo said smiling at Mina.

"Took long picking clothes perhaps?" Sana asked, Mina subtly nodded her head with a shy smile embarrassed again for making the guy wait.

"You look great Mina." Chaeyoung complimented giving Mina another bright smile that made small butterflies erupt in the young japanese girls stomach as she felt her cheeks heating up from the compliment.

"T-thank you." Was all Mina could say before looking away from the guy who released a soft giggle hearing the shy tone from the "sassy introverted girl" that her friends had described her to him.

"We should get going now noonas, we still have places to go to today." Chaeyoung said smiling at Mina's friends who had returned the smile before walking to their friend and hugged her.

"Have fun at your date Mitang." Sana whispered giggling as Mina's cheeks started glowing red again with what her friend had said.

"Shall we?" Chaeyoung asked gesturing for the girl to walk ahead first, the young japanese nodded her head and walked past the guy who still turned back to her friends and smiled one more time before following the japanese outside.

"You brought a car with you?" Mina asked seeing the expensive car the guy had bought with him — Chaeyoung had brought his W Motors Lykan Hypersport that costs up to $3.4 million, what made it look more expensive is the black exterior of the car and the somewhat gray and white interior that complimented well with Chaeyoung.

"I figured you were wearing a dress, so I bought this so you wouldn't have trouble sitting sideways on my motorbike." Chaeyoung answered looking back at Mina who was indeed wearing a pastel pink mini-dress with frayed hems and ruffled sleeves partnered with her pastel white sling bag.

"You had a great guess huh?" Mina jokingly asked as she giggled walking towards the car with the guy trailing from behind her.

"Yeah I think I should quit acting and racing and be a psyche instead." Chaeyoung jokingly answered walking ahead of Mina and grabbed the handle of the car and opened the door for the girl, Mina smiled as a thank you before going inside the car.

When Chaeyoung had closed the door he jogged to his side then opened the door going inside as well.

"Ready to go?" Chaeyoung asked starting the engine before glancing at Mina with a smile.

"Where are we going?" Mina asked. The guy beside her let out a soft giggle before glancing at her again.

"You'll see when we get there." Chaeyoung answered, Mina jokingly scoffed playfully rolling her eyes as she averted her eyes out the window where many people were walking on the sidewalk with their hands inside the pockets of their jackets or coats protecting them from the cold breeze of the wind — Christmas nearly is coming, the vibes of the places and at every corner of Korea is already screaming Christmas as they all start to decorate their houses, stores, restaurants and even cafes with colorful banners and lights as a sign that Christmas is nearing them.

"Christmas is really near now isn't it?" Mina turned her head when she heard the guy beside her spoke, she looked at him and saw his eyes focused on the road as he drives while his lips has a knowing smile plastered on it.

"Yeah, it's really nearing." Mina shortly answered with a sad smile on her lips thinking that she'd spend her Christmas without her parents again — but it was always like that ever since she was a kid, she never got to spend a proper Christmas with her parents, she always spends the holiday with her other family where her parents leaves her when they have business, and since she went to Korea she spends her Christmas with her friends — but she's okay with it because her Christmas is still happy even just with her friends because they make it special for her knowing that they were all she had and they don't want the young japanese girl to feel that she's alone, so they never left her and let her feel that no one is with her, now, here in Korea they're the only family that Mina has and Mina is grateful that she has them.