Chapter 8: A Jay Day

~~Jays P.O.V~~
I was an orthodontist, dealing with braces and I made a good amount of money. I was sexy from birth, lol. I always would have females brushing themselves on me trying to get a piece. I never really liked them because that was just me. Although I dated a lot if people in the past, these few years I haven't really dated anyone. But when I laid my eyes on Tracy everything changed. I didn't only like her because of her beauty but I felt something was special about her. She didn't seem like these thots nowadays who just wanted to fuck everyone. When I saw her at the Grand Opening of her new business, I knew she was the one; very hard working, beautiful, smart, loyal, what else can you ask for. I decided to hit her up today.
I had called her asking what she was up to and if she wanted me to grab some lunch from subway, we gotta stay fit ya know. She said yea and told me that she wanted the grill chicken sub with only lettuce and mayo with a bag of cool Ranch doritos. Her order was very detailed. I got the food and made my way to her house.
When I got there I knocked on the door, she opened, and I went inside. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips. It felt so good to hold someone like her. Made me feel so special. We started to eat our subs and chips, the food was good. She stole a piece of my sub but it was aight.
We began to start talking about the nail salon and I told her that I knew that she will do great.  "but I'm just nervous, I never owned a store before I just watched shows on tv and went to classes about how to do it" she said and giggled. "you'll be alright, you will do good don't stress yourself" I said.

~~Tracy P.O.V.~~
I loved Jay because he always know how to make me calm with his advices and comments, and that's just the kind of man I need. He may be the one. After finishing the subs we watched TV as I cuddled in his arms and said thanks for everything. He smiled and kissed me on the cheeks. God knows I loved this man already. Am I falling in love to quick I thought to myself. I don't think so.
Tomorrow was the day my Salon would first be open for business. I was too excited. Who wouldn't be?
I  waited for tomorrow patiently because I was still a bit nervous but I was still anxious.