|Chapter 2|

Jaune was on the roof, looking at the night sky feeling hungry he hasn't eaten for awhile 'I should buy some foods...!' He wasn't ready to die yet so he needed to wait but someone knocks on the door he look back as he stood up quickly "Hello Jaune!" Jaune was shock to Prof. Goodwitch meanwhile she notice how his been acting lately "Here! You need this!" He saw the meal but he look away "N-No T-Thanks..!" He hasn't been talking for a long time which worried the Professor more than before "You need this! Please Jaune it's for your own good..!" Jaune looks at her with his sad eyes but he had to accept it and started or slowly eating his meal it tasted oddly good "Now...Mr. Jaune..! I..You've been missing all the classes..!" Prof. Goodwitch said as Jaune sigh "Sorry I wasn't in a perfect mood...!" But Glynda saw that he was with team CRDL "You are lying please Jaune for your own sake! We wanted the students too passed there grades and even your health so please..! Don't do anything rational!" Jaune ignored her, he deserved to have the pain besides he cheated his way in with no training or idea on what's coming. After the talk with Prof. Goodwitch she left and gave him a sleeping bag for him to sleep properly. Although she would let him sleep in an extra dorm room but Jaune denied it now back on the present Jaune was on the sleeping bag looking at the sky "Maybe I should borrow something...!" He said as he slowly stood up and goes down to the dorm rooms luckily it was night time so he entered into NPR's dorm room he check to see that there sleeping 'Okay just something you need and that's it!' He saw his stuff was on the corner he frown once and goes to grab mostly his black clothes and some darken one as well next he goes to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into his new found clothes.

!" He said as he slowly stood up and goes down to the dorm rooms luckily it was night time so he entered into NPR's dorm room he check to see that there sleeping 'Okay just something you need and that's it!' He saw his stuff was on the corner he f...

Jaune also took something from the bathroom which is a razor but he only took the blade he quitely tip-toed out of the room with his things only some so they won't notice later on the roof and sigh and puts his stuff on the floor and sat down to see the buildings of Beacon around him he'd make sure that no one was watching even a crow was starting to bother him 'Good there is no bird or a crow...!' He smile and rolled up his sleeves, his skin was pale and fragile "It's been so long...!" He said back when he was a child when he was fourteen he began to learn how to harm himself he knew it's bad but getting mother's advice stops him from doing so but now, now he can finally do it. He started to create a few cuts from the blade.

Being a liar.
Being a idiotic person.
Being a fool.

To think his dreams would come true.
To think his life would change.
To think his actions are right.

Now he is betrayed, unloved, uncared for, being thrown away, being abandoned and worst losing his friends that he truly trust but now he had his first crack on his glass.

Jaune huff from pain and agony as he look at his arms and chuckled from the pain his getting "I deserved this..!" He said as he laid on his sleeping bag to sleep and letting the blood drip from his weakling arms.

The next Jaune woke up feeling weak and exhausted he groaned in pain until he felt a sting from his arm "Gah!" He hissed but looks at it "Oh...!" He said and smile he grab some bandages and wrap it around his arm and hid his razor in his bag and pulled down his sleeves so no one can see it he went down holding his pencils and notebooks and goes to Doctor Oobleck's class as he entered everyone stared at him with disgust but Prof. Oobleck took notice and spoke "Ah! Mr. Jaune your finally in my class so please sit in the corner of that table over there!" Jaune nodded and gpes to the corner "And please student do not! I mean not to make such drama in my class!" Everyone growled but they try to kept it hidden as for Jaune he frown seeing everyone's faces now to Prof. Oobleck he felt a sickening not to Jaune but to his students you see this is his first encountering a broken child but to Jaune's friend betraying and harm for a damn transcript is just a selfish thing for a huntsmen or a huntress.

Jaune was actually listening to Prof. Oobleck which shock Pyrrha but shrugs and didn't bother to care "Now time for Leadership test!" He said and Jaune frown once again "Now leaders of there team please come forward!" Jaune was going to stand up but didn't do so since Pyrrha took the stage but Prof. Oobleck called his name "Come on Mr. Jaune! At least try answering some questions for a while!" Everyone was either upset or shock by Prof. Oobleck's actions mostly he would just talking nonsense about his history now that situation with Jaune transcript his more serious than ever. Jaune took the test thirty minutes had passed and all the leader give there papers 'Why did Prof. Oobleck give Jaune the paper? His the leader anymore!' Ren thought since Pyrrha is the leader now although least actually Pyrrha tried his best to talk to the team but she was busy training, studying and ignoring now back to the class "Alright everyone I had already taken the results now I'll say I'm actually dissapointed at some of your leaderships...!" Everyone who is the leader sigh or just ignored "Although!" Everyone listens "Mr. Jaune your the only one in class who has one-hundred percent!" Jaune was shock he didn't knew if it's out of pity or just a dream.

The leaders where shock so did team NPR 'What?! But I was sure I answered those correctly!' Pyrrha thought "Excuse me what?!" Cardin ask in furious "Well Mr. Winchester! Mr. Arc has a hundred percent in his paper and no not because in pity this is true!" Jaune felt like he wanted to cry by those words but he took his emotions in later on at the hallways he notice CRDL was on to him so he always go to the early as possible and he was smart about one time they were going to beat him to death but he goes near to Prof. Goodwitch and they walk away Jaune wanted to get a beating for now he wanted to relax well almost until Yang and Ruby came on the roof.

Jaune just stood there "Yang...Ruby what are you doing here?" Yang glared at him "I'm asking the same question as well Jaune..!" She said as Jaune took a step back "Yang I don't want to fight...You know very well I'm weak!" He said feeling a little worried "I know..!" She was going to give the man a punch but was block by someone who doesn't look happy "Yang...!" Yang and Ruby widen there eyes in fear "Uncle Qrow...!" Qrow wasn't happy at all "Will talk about this later..! Now I want you both to leave this kid alone!" He said as the two nodded "You okay?" Jaune sigh "Y-Yes!" He stuttered in fear "It's okay kid Your fine...!" He said it calmly "W-Wha...Nevermind..Sorry for the trouble now there going to hate me even more..!" He said feeling guilty so did Qrow "Look kid..! If there is something wrong just tell us! Alright...?" He ask and Jaune nodded and Qrow left the roof and Jaune sigh "I putting everyone at risk..." he said as he pulled his other sleeve up "Another wounds heh..!" As he slowly grab his razor "Let's start...counting..!" He said and began to cut..!