chapter five.

❞I'm controlling things with my mind

❞I'm controlling things with my mind.❞

*

I'M WORN OUT AND it's 4 in the evening. Barry's took me around the country (gotta love superspeed) for ice cream, we left the Manor at 10 and came back at 11. After that, Wanda caught me, and Diana joined us. We trained. The two of them double-teamed me and beat me up. 

I was warned 717 times over two hours and 12 minutes to never leave again, and if I had to leave I should leave a note with a working phone number attached. 

Kara dropped by, Oliver and Barry came with her (a package deal), and the three of them called Wally and Roy. We went to a gun range in Oklahoma (Barry took us there).

We came back at 3:30, I got thirty minutes to rest in the living room. And there I was caught by the last group of people I hadn't hung out with during the day. Dick, Tim, Jason, Samantha, Rue, Isabella, Bruce, and Dad. 

Rue and Isabella opted out once they were updated that I would be tagging along, they feigned excuses and they did it badly. I don't know how to feel about it.

Anyways, we're at a cafe. 

I desperately want to go home. The only thing that keeps me here is the promise that Dick will be here soon with a plus one. And slight curiosity about his plus one, the blood son of Bruce Wayne. 

I didn't search it up, because I got to know about the existence of this blood son when we arrived at the cafe, once Jason mentioned 'demon-child'.

"How the hell did you not know you had a kid for 12 years?"

Bruce sighs, "I wasn't informed. I didn't know that his mother was pregnant."

"You slept with her and then immediately left?"

"She left."

I blink, "Oh..."

Bruce rolls his eyes, "Any other questions left for you to grill me with or are we done here?"

"You have no right to complain," I narrow my eyes at him, "You grill all of us when we go out, you fucked someone -"

"Alex!"

"And had a child with the woman!" I finish my statement, "I get to grill you!"

I grab my cold coffee, Tim grins smugly at Bruce who just rolls his eyes. I sip my coffee, "Now, where is this demon child you guys been talking about? The way you guys rave about the kid I'm kinda expecting Dick to turn up with an actual demon."

"Maybe demon child ate Dick."

I glance at Jason, "There's a thought."

Jason smiles, "I don't know if it's sad or something to celebrate."

I laugh, and Tim rolls his eyes. 

Before we talk more I see Dick, waving at me with a sunny grin on his face. I could notice him from miles away. It's hard to miss Richard Grayson, a pretty boy from birth, a pain in my ass for 10 years.