Everybody stats to leave “I hope your apple pie is freaking worth it” I yell to them “so, what’s the plan” Emily asks? “I’m working on it” I say and look around. Now it's night and and I'm still working on a plain and trying to untie my ropes. “You don’t have a plan, do you” Emily asks “I'm working on it” I say slightly panicked “can you see” I say and look at Emily. “What” Emily asks “is he moving yet” I ask “I can't see” Emily says as she tries to see. “Oh my god, oh my god” Emily says and I try to untie the ropes. “Dean” Sam says and I look over.

I smile, overjoy as Sam looks at Emily then me “oh, oh, I take everything back I said. I’m so happy to see you, have you seen Shelby” I ask “miss me” Shelby says and jumps out from behind the tree, making me jump. “Jesus'” I say “nice confident in me” she says and starts to untie me as Sam unties Emily. “Sam, how’d you get here” I asked Sam as he continues to untie Emily and Shelby unties me. “Well, Shelby called me and told me you were in trouble so I, uh, I stole a car” Sam says.

“Haha, that’s my boy” I say happy “how's you get away” I ask Shelby “jumped out of the police car” Shelby says and I give her a strange look from over my shoulder as she finishes untying. “What” she asks when she's in front of me “I don't want to even know how you know how to do that” I say and Shelby laughs and smiles. “Sammy, keep an eye on that scarecrow. He could come alive any minute” I tell Sam. “What scarecrow” Sam asks and Dean and I look at each other with wide eyes before standing up and see the scarecrow’s post is empty. Sam, Dean, and I exchange a nervous look before we all start to run with Emily right next to us.

“Alright, now, this sacred tree you’re talking about” Sam says as he runs “it’s the source of its power” I say “so let’s find it and burn it” Sam says “nah, in the morning. Let’s just shag ass before Leather Face catches up” Dean says. We reach a clearing to see waiting for us are the elders and a few other townspeople. “This way” Dean says and turn around but they are blocked in all directions. “Nice plain genius” I whisper to Dean “please, let us go” Emily begs/

“It’ll be over quickly, I promise” Harley says “please” Emily begs. “Emily, you have to let him take you. You have to” Harley starts while pointing a gun at me. All of a sudden, the scarecrow sticks his sickle through Harley's stomach. Emily and Stacy scream and Stacy is captured by the scarecrow, too. Emily runs into Dean's arms while her aunt and uncle are dragged away by the scarecrow. The rest of the townspeople run away in fright.

“Come on, let’s go” Dean says and we start to run. We stop when we hear a noise behind us and turn around, but the scarecrow and its victims have disappeared. We look around but there is no one. We head to Dean's car and get the gasoline and a lighter before heading back in the orchard just as morning hits. We come to an old tree where the tree is marked with Vince's tattoo design. Sam goes to the tree and pours the gasoline on it. Dean picks up a long branch and lights it “let me” Emily says and takes the branch from Dean. “You know, the whole town’s gonna die” Dean says to her “good” she says and throws the burning branch onto the tree. We stand and watch it go up in flames.

We all ended up going to a bus station where Emily is getting on a bus to Boston. She smiles at Dean and I who wave to her. She waves back and takes a seat before leaving. “Think she’s gonna be alright” Sam asks “well if she's anything like our sister” Dean says and elbows me “she'll me fine”. I smile “and the rest of the townspeople, they’ll just get away with it” Sam asks? “Well, what’ll happen to the town will have to be punishment enough” Dean says and we start walking to Dean's car. “So, can I drop you off somewhere” Dean asked?

“No, I think you’re stuck with me” Sam says and we all stop at the car. “What made you change your mind” I ask with a smile “I didn’t, I still wanna find Dad” Sam says and I nod. Sam looks at Dean “and you’re still a pain in the ass” Dean nods. “And your still my annoying little sister” Sam says and I smile but nod. “But, Jess and Mom, they’re both gone, dad is God knows where. You me, and Shelby, we’re all that’s left. So, if we’re gonna see this through, we’re gonna do it together” Sam says.

Dean pauses “hold me Sam, that was beautiful” Dean says and puts a hand on Sam's shoulder, who hits it away. We all laugh “yeah” I say and jump, wrapping my arms around Sam and Dean as we walk. “So, the gangs back” I say and look at Sam “you should be kissing my ass, you were dead meat, dude” I say to him. “Yeah right, I had a plan, I’d have gotten out” Dean says “right” Sam says and we all smile at each other before getting in the car and driving off to who knows where next.