Chapter 13: Sports Festival Part 3

Small request: Can anyone tell me who this is? I swear Ive seen her somewhere but cant remember. She is also british because of the accent. I just inow that ive seen her face before, but where?

No one POV

After Izuku got back from that alternate universe, he still wondered who he saw in the warpy place. He soon stopped thinking about that and flew up to midnight. "How long was I gone?" "What do you mean gone? You never left, or is there something we need to know about?" He began shaking his head slowly. "No, no. Nothing to worry about." He flew away and back to the floor. 'So it seems that I came back right after I left. Not sure if I caused a time paradox, not really sure I wanna know.' He just tried to forget it and he did. He no longer paid attention to the other universe. He just paid attention to the sports festival. Midnight was confused at first on why Izuku asked her that question but paid no attention to it. "Ok everyone, since the race is over, we go on to our next sport. It is.... a cavalry battle." Midnight began to explain the rules blah blah blah. "And for the winner of the race, they have rewarded TEN MILLION POINTS." Everyone just looked back at Izuku to see that he was sleeping. He was exhausted from the other universe. The stares directed at him formed enough force for him to wake up. And he was not happy. 

They all backed off

They all backed off. Mostly anyways. Bakugo decided to keep staring. Izuku got up and yawned. "Midnight, could I be my own team?" She looked surprised at first. Not many people wanted to be by themselves in this sport, especially when they have the ten million points. She checked the rulebook and saw that there were no rules in denying his request. "Since there are no rules in saying you cant, you can be a team with only yourself. To make this fair, and because no one will hold you up, you can stay on the ground without getting punished." 'Good. This will give me opportunities to try out my new power.' He floated down and smiled. "To make this fair, I wont fly or use most of my abilities." They just scowled and all aimed towards him. Midnight began to count down. "The even starts in 3... 2...1 BEGIN." Nearly everyone began to rush to Izuku. Those who had common sense avoided him and tried to get other headbands. Izuku gathered some energy and released it all at once.

 Izuku gathered some energy and released it all at once