𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 5

Zhan with a teasing smile started to walk about here and there after hearing scolding from Cheng. Fan Xing smirked at Peixin who rolled his eyes just like Cheng Zhuo . 'Can you fucking stoo looking and smirking at me arsehole' Peixin blurted out. 'Get out both now it's already time !!' ZhuoCheng shouted from out of his room.

[1 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿]

'This might not be that good pastry but I hope you all love it' Zhan said smiling at a lady. 'What is your name ??' The lady asked with a smile . 'I am Sean Xiao Zhan and you ?' Zhan replied .
'I am Meng Ziyi' She smiled.
'Ziyi , let's go from here before I break this small pastry !!' Yibo said with a cold tone after coming inside the room. 'If you break my pastry shop for any means or by any means...I will make sure you will pay 1M¥/$ !!' Zhan said trying to make him frighten. But all in vain.
'I can give you 100M$ now shut up' Yibo said gritting his teeth in anger .
'If you can give that much money than WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK IT ! TAKE HER AND GO OFF !!' Zhan said shouting at him and making every customer sitting There comfortably stare blank at them...

Yibo felt like it was a insult to him... Of course being the CEO OF GUSU COMPANY. Having 345M$ his montly income he would surely have respect . 'I will make sure your this shoo gets broken after pissing me off ! YOUR THE FIRST BEING WHO DARED TO THIS TO ME PASTRY BEGGAR !' Yibo slammed his hand in table.

'How dare you call me begga-' Zhan spoke but was cut off . 'SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU !' Ziyi screamed in anger and frustrating way . 'Bobo , you want me to go out than let's goo !! I can't hold this' Ziyi blurted !

Both Yibo and Ziyi started to walk off from there .

'Pissing you off Mr Whatever !! I am of course a human being that is why I can piss you off !! just watch !!' Zhan said looking at them go with ignorance .

[𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆]

'You little brat !! Take the books away why did you brought them !' Zc shouted at Peixin... 'Their is a person asking to read this books Uncle Zhuo' Peixin said looking down.. He was looking down until "A person in Blue tight jeans , Black Coat , Gelled Hair , Black shoes of Fila , Brown stripped Tie , Branded Watch and white soft skin with manly figure .'' 'I am sorry , if your finding this books as expensive I can give you it's money for some days to read ?' With a humble request he asked. 'Umm- you can take...What is your name sir ?' Zc asked with a blush... *Never seen uncle smile that way* Peixin thought .

[𝗔𝘁 𝗚𝘂𝘀𝘂 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆]

'TAKE THE FUCKING FILES AWAY FROM ME !! I TOLD YOU TO FINISH IT OFF BY THE LAST TWO DAYS MOTHERFCKER !! DIDN'T I TELL ME !' Fan Xing shouted at the same co employee. 'Sir it has been done already--' The Employee spoke out trembling . 'Baby your getting simply so angry...' Sora his ex gf came out of no where and interfered.

[𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸]

'That brat pissed me off !! God knows which loser will get him as wife !!' Yibo screamed ...
'How did you know his an omega ??' Ziyi asked in suspection..
'I am an Alpha Ziyi , Of course I can sense Omegas , Betas and Alphas .' Yibo spoke back.

________________________________________

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 💕😘