𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕

[Morning Time]

7:30AM

Gusu Company

'Wtf ! Didn't I fucking told you to not hell touch my things ?? Or shitly it didn't entrered your motherfucking mind bitch !' Yibo said shouting at one of the employee.
The employee trembled from up to down , down to up and was about to cry when Yibo's brotger Haikuan came in.
'Stop being so rude with people that aren't actually the problem ! Didn't you said you have a date with ziyi ? Then why the hell trying to assist on something date breaking asset ?' Haikuan said with disgust in his face .
'Bobo , I am here .' With a sweet voice Yibo's head turned to see his cute and smart girlfriend. 'I am sorry Ziyi for some random motherfuckers today I am cancelling the date' Yibo said with anger in his eyes while glaring at the employee .
'YIBO ! IF YOU DIDN'T STOP GLARING AND MESSING THE EMPLOYEE'S MIND WITH THIS RANDOM WAY OF TALKING I THINK YOU WILL BE SOON OUT OF THE CEO GUSU POST.' Haikuan said in anger at last not able to hold Yibo's stubbornness.
'And wha-' Yibo was about to say something but then he remembered that after his parents death it was Haikuan , his blood related brother who helped him overcome the life circumstances.
'I know you can't disrespect me and so I want you not to disrespect others too with giving each person ''A" sound !!' Haikuan said ruffling Yibo's hair.
As done by Haikuan the ruffle of the hair Ziyi too was about to ruffle his hair in proud of a handsome Boyfriend who doesn't disrespects her too ,  but was stopped in disgust as Yibo held her hand and thupped it away .

'No one can shuffle my hair except my family and significant others !' Yibo said in a cold and serious tone . (That's his face)

Saying that he glared at the man and said 'Don't do this again or next time your family will suffer' and walked away holding Ziyi who blushed.
.
.
.
[At Zhan's house]

'Zhan Ge , Please wakeup !! It's time for your bakery to open... People are waiting~' Fan Xing said in a sweet voice. As he was saying Zhan came out of his room bathing nicely and being a fraganted flower . 'I am here A'Fan , now let's go , But where is our stubborn baby ? Peixin ?' Zhan said smirking at Fan who looked at Peixin's room.
'I will wake him and get him up , You go ahead' Fan said and Zhan nodded .
Zhan walked away smirking as if he knew what was going to happen next .

With a spare key Fan entered Pei's room and saw him still sleeping in bed .
'Baby Pei , How can you be so sexy and moaning person at my relation !' Fan said smirking and leaned to kiss him.
He as kissed Pei , Pei woke up in shock and pushed him but all in vain , It helped Fan to grip him more tightly .
Soon the cute stubborn baby was now having hickeys .
'You dumb crumped fucked mf why are you doing this to me at so morn !! You moron !' Pei said in anger and making an angry face !!
'Don't pout that way , or the next the door will be closed and I inside you !' Fan said winking to Pei .

When ,

'As if I will let you do that !!! Now get off him !!' ZhuoCheng said rolling his eyes and pulling Pei upon him . 'Stay away from him !! Understand you' .
'Soon you won't take care of him because , You will soon have the same person like me !' Fan smirked while saying . 'The First Trial of yours wud be hell way Interesting' Zhan said coming from nowhere .
'SHUT UP !'

____________________________________

Hey there , This is me your author .♥️

Don't fucking copy my story . Y'all have your brain copycats . Rot in hell bye :) . Rude sentence but yeah 'TRUTH'

Borahae , Saranghae ♥️

Like ♥️
Comment 🌙
Readers out there 🍷