Stranger: Phil walked into the room, looking around nerviously. he soon set his eyes on the floor yet again. "it's er nice...i like your bed covers" he looked up flustered yet again "i mean er, i like the pattern, that's all" he exclaimed blushing furiously. he sighed "im sorry..."

You: Dan smiled, "Its fine really, and thanks". He said, hoping it makes the boy less nervous. He was unsure what to say so he just smiled.

Stranger: Phil smiled back at the boy. just as that moment Phil's 'mother' appeared at the door. she placed a few bags on the floor beside Phil. "here are the rest fo your things Phil." she smiled sweetly and Phil then turned to Dan "oh and Dan, since you have a double bed you and Phil will both be sleeping in it. im afraid the furtiture we ordered has been delayed in being sent out and the painter cancelled, it may be a few weeks before we get phil's room finished" she smiled at them both then said a quick goodbye and left.

You: "I hope that's ok". Dan said to Phil with a smile, he knew sleeping in the same bed as someone you find attractive, and is your brother, would be a small problem for Dan. But he wasn't going to make Phil sleep on the floor, that wouldn't be a good start.

Stranger: Phil smiled at Dan, trying as hard as he could not to blush "yeah, it's fine" he managed to say, the nerves were quiete evident in his voice. "so...." he quietly said trying to break this awkward silence that had developed

You: "Maybe we should get to know each other or something, if were going to be brothers". Dan recommended sitting on the top of his bed.

Stranger: "yeah...i'll need to know about you if...your my...brother" Phil said sighing on the last word. he awkwardly stood looking at Dan, until their eyes locked again and he couldn't look away again.

You: "Um, yeah...er". He stuttered when he got lost into Phil's eyes again, thinking he should like his brother in that way. He blinked a few times then spoke "Um, yeah. Come sit". He smiled patting the stop on the bed next to him.

Stranger: Phil ginerly sat down on the bed next to Dan. their arms brushed as he sat down. Phil quickly moved away not wantign to make Dan uncomfortable. "s-sorry" he stuttered as he blushed, looking anywhere in the room but at dan.

You: "Its fine". He blushed, rubbing his arm. "So Phil, tell me about yourself".

Stranger: "i um..." he didn't even know where to start. "well im 16 and um..." he looked around the room for something to save him. then he spotted it "you like Muse?" he asked, he couldn't contain the excitment in his voice

You: "Um yeah, there my favorite band". He said turning to look at his poster then back at Phil.

Stranger: Phil smiled happily "same. looks like we have something in common then" he said, blushing slightly

You: Dan smiled back, "That's a good start". He said giggling, Phil was bushing again.

Stranger: "yeah, i guess it is" Phil yawned and stretched. the sleves to his jumper rolling up to reveal. many red cuts on his wrists that were obviously fresh.

You: Dan's smiled faded, "Um Phil, whats on your arm"? He asked, not wanting to believe what it truly was.

Stranger: Phil quickly pulled his sleves down, looking at the ground "n-nothing"

You: Dan scooted himself closer to Phil, "Phil...". He said putting his hand of Phil's knee comfortingly.

Stranger: Phil felt tears begin to sting his eyes "i..." he clenched his fists tightly, shaking slightly. well he'd screwed this up already. he would get sent back back for sure now.