Chapter 2

Hannah's P.O.V
We were the first to arrive after nick fury. Nick sits at the head of the table while we take the seats to his right. I sit next to my dad and wait for the others to arrive. Next arrives Captain America with his daughter. They sit across from us. Black widow arrives next then Hawkeye, hulk and finally iron man arrives last. He sits at the other end of the table with his daughter next to him. Surprisingly she looks nothing like her dad. We all sit down and exchange glances. Nick fury stands up and starts his speech.

Tessa's P.O.V
We walk into the meeting room and I see Nick Fury sitting at the head of the table. To his right Thor and his daughter are sitting and across from them is Captan America and his daughter. Next to then Black widow and her daughter sit. We walk and sit next to Thor, across from black widow.
Hulk walks in next then after awhile iron man and his daughter sit at the other end of the table. We all look around until Nick Fury stands up and starts his speech. I pay very close attention

Noelle's P.O.V
We walk into the S.H.I.L.D building and I look at my watch it's 8:24 and the meeting started at 8.
"Dad were late" I say
"I know but it's ok,now when we go in there your not going to say anything,understand?" He says
"Yes dad" I respond. We walk in and everyone is seated. Everyone is looking at us as we sit at the end of the table. Everyone else looks around then Nick Fury stands up and starts talking.

Trinity's P.O.V
We start to walk in and I see that Thor, Captain America, Black widow and Hawkeye are all seated next to there children. I sit down next to my dad and I start to wonder why we're all girls. After awhile iron man and his daughter walk in and sit down. I stare at iron man. I start to get angry, he can't just walk in late and not get in trouble.
My dad puts his hand on my arm and my anger goes away. They sit down and I look at Captain America's daughter then at Hawkeye's. Suddenly Fury stands up and starts his boring speech. I sit back in my chair starring at the clock.

Mandee's P.O.V
I stand next to my dad as we walk in to the meeting room. I see Thor and his daughter already seated. I sit and wait. After awhile everyone is here but iron man. Finally ironman walks in with his daughter. I look around at people until I notice that Hulk's daughter is staring at me. Our eyes look and we stare at each other until Nick Fury stands up and starts talking.

Kaitlynn's P.O.V
I walk behind my mom as we walk in. Thor and Captain America are already seated. We sit down and wait for everyone else to come. Next comes in Hawkeye and then hulk. Finally ironman and his daughter walk in. As they walk in I notice hulk's daughter tense up. Then hulk puts his hand on her arm and she calms down. Nick Fury stands up and starts to talk.