Should I Stay or Should I Go?

My POV: We were all gathered in the lounge for a special announcement. "Attention. I don't normally do this but I made Danny an Honorary Titan. As well as his brothers James and Ectoplasm. Of course, that's not all. Because of his leadership skills while I was away, we made Danny his own room here in Titans Tower, with enough space for him and his brothers, so yes, he does have the biggest room. No jealousy!" Robin said.

"Time to get serious. It's time for a vote. Between the 5 regular team members and the 3 Honorary Titans we now have, that makes 8 total. The box, pencils and slips of paper in front of you are for voting whether or not to let Terra back. Choose wisely. Remember it's majority rules." he said. The eight of us picked up a pencil and it was voting time. After about 5 minutes, all the slips were in the box. I got called to tally the votes. "Before I tally these, Terra, I want you to know that you were amazing and should be proud of yourself. Whether or not you're allowed back in the answers are in my hands. Okay, let's begin. We have a yes from Starfire, a yes from Cyborg, BB and Raven both yes, I voted yes, James voted yes, Ectoplasm voted yes." I stopped. 

"We now have only Robin's vote in here, I'll read it anyway even though the "majority rules" part is covered. Finally from Robin, the official leader of the Titans... " I pulled out the last slip. I smiled. "Terra, good news, it's a yes from Robin! You're staying!" I said. Terra came up and hugged me. "Oh my god, I have no idea where to begin. To the Titans, especially Robin. I want to thank Danny, for convincing Robin to give me a second chance.  Really I just want to say thank you, for showing me kindness and giving me something to be thankful for... a family." she finished. We all applauded. I got up again. "Guys, this has been a crazy week and you're all great people, especially you BB. Basically, I have to go back to Amity Park. It's been amazing and I think we should all take a group photo. The others agreed. As the photo was taken, I was thinking what my parents would think. What am I saying? I thought. Screw my parents, I'm 16. Either way, Titans, Jump City, I'll be back.