James was grinning at her when she opened the door.

"Is Lily ready, yet?" he asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"She just finished," Jasmine answered, "but I'm sure she can meet you downstairs. You don't need to come up here."

"I just wanted to see her," he scoffed. "We agreed to meet up and go to breakfast together."

She rolled her eyes and shouted in the direction of her dorm room behind her and James, "Lily! He's here!"

Lily quickly came over to the door of the dorm and smiled at James.

"I'll see you later, Jas," James said. He put his arm around Lily and she blushed as they walked down the hallways.

Jasmine shut the door and turned to Mary, Dorcas and Marlene.

"I think she likes him," Jasmine bantered.

"Finally. I've been waiting for her to admit it," Marlene said. "I think they're good for each other, she just doesn't want anyone to know."

"Mhm, I've always wanted them to get together," Mary said.

"Oh, how cute!" Jasmine said sarcastically. "Can we get to breakfast now?"

AFTER BREAKFAST, JASMINE MET up with Regulus in a corridor outside of the Great Hall. They finally had a moment together and alone.

They waited for their first class to start in the corner of a corridor on their own.

"We haven't got the same first classes, have we?" Jasmine asked.

"Nah."

Regulus looked around to make sure no one was around before leaning in and kissing Jasmine. She put her hands in his hair and kissed him back. Their bodies were pressed against each other. Jasmine was pushed against the wall by Regulus.

He pulled off her and smiled.

"I've missed you," he said, "being able to kiss you."

She laughed and moved her hand down from his hair.

He started to leave kisses on her neck and her breathing became heavy. She dug her fingers in his hair again. All they could hear in the hallway was their heavy breathing aligning with each other's.

He hit the best spots on her neck, causing her to let out a quiet moan. He didn't stop there. He moved down to her collarbone; her shirt collar unfolded.

"Reggie," she breathed. "Reg, I hear someone —"

He suddenly stopped and pulled off her. He heard it, too, and looked around.

"I should get to class," he whispered. "I'll see you after classes. Meet me in the Prefects' Bathroom. You remember the password?"

Jasmine noticed the smirk forming on his face as he said that.

"Yeah, I remember it."

They went their separate ways, as both of them had different classes. Jasmine hated walking to class on her own, she originally planned to walk with Marlene before meeting up with Regulus.

Jasmine feared that she'd be late, so she hurried to class. When she entered, she sighed with relief to see that the class didn't start yet.

"Late, Miss Potter," Professor Binns chimed as soon as Jasmine entered.

"Right. Sorry, Professor," she said and sat down next to James.

As soon as he saw her, he burst into laughter. She rolled her eyes as she unpacked her stuff.

"What's so funny, dick?" she asked him.

"This is not what you looked like this morning when I saw you," he said. "So, who's the lucky — or should I say unlucky — guy? Or girl, pardon me."

When she looked around the classroom, she noticed multiple people staring right at her.

"Shit," she muttered.

James was still laughing as she buttoned up her top button and fixed her hair.

"I swear to you, James Fleamont Potter, I did not do anything," she said under her breath. He could not stop laughing. "James! Stop fucking laughing!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you were just so clueless about it," he said. "Didn't you check yourself before coming into class?"

"No, because nothing happened," she answered. "Oh, fuck's sake, everyone's looking at me."

"What did you expect?" James scoffed. "At least I believe you now. When you said you've slept with someone before."

"James, quit it," she groaned. "You're being childish. I swear to Merlin, I didn't do anything."

But, it was hard to convince him otherwise. Her breathing was unusually heavy and her collar was still messed up.

James leaned in sideways towards her ear subtly.

"You've got, like, six hickeys, Jasmine," he whispered. She gasped and covered her neck.

"James, can you just please leave it? Please?" she said. "You do the same shit and I never say anything."

"Fine. Fine, I'll leave it," he said, shrugging.

She couldn't help but smile at the thought of what had happened before class. She kept reliving it over and over in order to help her get through the boring lesson.

The way he was so eager to touch her, to kiss her, and to hold her. That's what fuelled her through the day.