Truth or Dare?

This one will probably be shorter too...sorry :/

It was the first night the boys had off in ages, so they decided to order food and hang out in Niall's room.

"We should play truth or dare," suggested Liam from where he was sitting in Zayn's lap.

"I'm in," said Zayn, pressing a kiss to Liam's neck.

"Of course I'll play," said Niall.

"Hazza and I will play, right Hazz?" Louis questioned the younger boy leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll play."

"I wanna start!" Yelled Niall. "Hmm, Zayn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth. I'm not doing any weird shit this time."

"Boring. You just don't wanna chicken like last time."

"You wanted me to run around town naked, at 2 am."

"Yeah but still."

Just asked the question for god's sake, Niall," Louis said.

"Right. Umm," Niall thinks for a second. "Ooh! When was the last time you and Liam did it?" Niall wiggles his eyes mischievously while Liam buries his face in his boyfriend's neck.

"Last night," came Zayn's reply.

The game continued on like that for a while, only Liam chickening out after Niall dared him to shave off one of his eyebrows.

"Management will have a fit," was Liam's defense.

Now it was Louis' turn.

"Harry, truth or dare."

"Truth," Harry said. Not moving his head from Louis' shoulder. "M' too comfy."

"Okay. I dare you to kiss me."

At those words Harry lifted his head and without a second thought, pressed his lips to Louis'.

"He didn't even say dare?" Liam questioned.

"Shaddup Liam," came Niall's response from where he was taking photos.

When Harry and Louis finally pulled apart, they rested their foreheads together both smiling like idiots. No one spoke for a minute or so. Finally, Liam spoke up, "Harry, mate. You are aware you didn't say dare right?"

"Yup," Harry responded not looking away from Louis' blue eyes.

It was quiet for another minute until Niall screamed, "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"

Harry blushed furiously and crawled into Louis' lap, burying his head in Louis' neck.

"You've embarrassed them now, Niall," said Zayn.

"Oh well, they're cute. Stop complaining."

"Touché."

They hung out a little longer until Louis realized Harry had begun to doze off.

"I'm gonna take him back to our room guys. He's exhausted." Louis said as he stood up, scooping Harry into his arms.

Harry sighed contentedly and buried his head in Louis' neck.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take Li back too. He's out." Zayn managed to get up without waking the sleeping boy.

"Awww, don't leave me," Niall complained, "I'm lonely."

"Goodnight, Niall," Zayn and Louis said in unison. And with that the boys carried their boyfriends to their respective rooms.