Sleeping

Inspired by the post above :)

Louis POV

I hadn't seen Harry all day. Management had insisted I spend the day with Eleanor starting with an early breakfast at 7:30 that morning. Who even has breakfast that early anyways?

It was now going on 10:30 that night and I knew that even though Harry claimed he would be up he had probably fallen asleep watching Friends.

I pulled into mine and Harry's driveway around 11 and slipped in the front door, trying to be as quiet as possible. The living room was glowing with the light of the TV and as I suspected, with Friends reruns on. Harry was on his back on the couch, fast asleep, snoring lightly. I crept over to the couch quietly and kneeled down on the floor by my boy's head.

Leaning in towards Harry's ear I whispered, "You're so cute."

Harry stirred slightly, but didn't wake.

I then leaned over Harry's face, pressing a kiss to his nose. "So cute," I sighed.

I moved further down the couch and pressed light kisses to Harry's tummy. "Cutie," I say.

I look up to see a small smile form on my Hazza's lips.

"That smile is the cutest," I say to myself.

I stand up and bend over to pick Harry up. I hook one arm under his knees and the other one behind his neck. At the sudden movement Harry wakes up.

"Lou?" He questions sleepily.

"I'm right here, baby. I'm home Hazza, you can go back to sleep."

"Mkay," Harry sighs, contentedly.

I make it up the steps with little trouble and enter our bedroom. I walk over to our bed and set Harry down gently. As soon as I let go Harry whines, "Nooo Lou. Want cuddles."

"I know, baby. Lemme get changed first and then I'll give you all the cuddles you want, okay?"

"Okay Lou."

I grab a pair of boxers and one of Harry's hoodies and then walk into the bathroom. I change quickly, brush my teeth and take a wee before re-entering the bedroom.

I find Harry curled up in a ball on the bed. Walking over slowly, I slide into bed behind him. I wrap my arm around Harry's waist, pulling his back into my chest. Harry uncurls himself at the motion, sliding further against my chest.

I press a kiss to Harry's neck and whisper, "G'night my love."

With that I drift off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed! I know it's short but I thought the concept was adorable :)