V1 Chapter 6: Docks, Robots, and Kitties

Start from the beginning

After a very long interrogation, Y/n finally had enough to go back home and tell his mother.

"Hmm... Find the smallest Beowolf you can, and feed him to it." Y/n kicks the man onto his back, a deadly smirk on his face "That lie about family was so very close to convincing me."

The Branwen then walked away, listening to the crying of the Faunus as his Tribesmen dragged him off and disposed of him.

Flashback End
Vale

"Y/n? Hellloooo?" He blinked a moment, looking at Ruby who was waving her hand in front of the boy. "You've been standing there a while, Blake asked you a question..."

"What's your opinion on the Faunus?"

"Well, while the White Fang is questionable, not all Faunus are bad... There are Faunus back in my Tribe." He then gives everyone a grim dark look. "And we only accept the Strongest."

A minute passed before Weiss started berating the Faunus again, making Blake start an argument... As the girls were basically at one another's throats, some commotion from the nearby ships caught the groups attention.

A blonde boy, with a long yellow Monkey tail, ran by them, time seeming to freeze as both Y/n and Blake watched the Monkey Faunus wink at Blake...

This for some reason irked Y/n, his crimson eyes glowing for a moment as he watched the Faunus run off, "After that rapscallion!" That was enough for Y/n to lead the run after both the Faunus and the two detectives who had given chase.

The faunus and detectives turn a corner, Y/n following suit... At least, he would've kept running if he didn't slam into someone, feathers somehow flying from his clothing as he ran into the person roughly, the both of them collapsing to the floor.

Looking down, Y/n is met with orange? Yellow? Eyes, along with bright Orange hair, odd clothing and a very... very large smile.

Blake is the next to turn the corner, helping Y/n off the ground. They both look down at the girl, who was laying stiff as a board on the ground, completely still.

"Sal-u-tations!" The girl waves from the ground, nothing bother to stand yet, "It is a pleasure to meet you!" Just then, the other three girls turn the corner.

"Do you... Want to get up?" There is a pause before the girl says yes, then jumps up, standing far too close to the group, causing the five to back away from the odd girl.

"Sal-u-tations! I am Penny, it's nice to meet you!"

"Well, I'm Ruby!"

"I'm Weiss."

"Blake."

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Yang is elbowed in the side by Blake, "Ooh, I'm Yang."

Penny then looks at Y/n, walking to him and entering his personal space.

"And are you their boyfriend?"

"T-Thats a disgusting thought, I'm Y/n, and I'm not dating any of them." Ruby quickly starts to retreat, motion for her team, plus Y/n to also walk away.

"Well, goodbye friend!" When they believe they are far enough away, Yang speaks up.

"She was... Weird."

"What did you call me?" Everyone stopped in they're tracks, staring at Penny.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't think you-"

"Not you..." Penny then walks straight to Ruby, leaning forward as Ruby leant back, "...You called me friend? Are we really friends?"

Blake, Weiss, Yang, and Y/n are seen by Ruby to be behind Penny, rapidly shaking their heads "No" trying to get rid of the girl.

"Uh... Y-Yes?" Penny then screams joyously, throwing her hands to the air before wrapping Ruby in an awkward hug.

"We can try in clothes! Paint out nails! And talk about cute boys! Like him!" Penny points at Y/n at the last part, everybody just paused.

"Uh... Ruby calling me cute and fawning over me would be very weird, seeing as I'm related to her... Kinda." He mumbled to himself, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Is this what is was like for you?"

"No, she is far more coordinated."

Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Dorm Building.

An arguement between Weiss and Blake could be heard through the very thin walls, and practically door for the matter of team JNPR.

"-WELL MAYBE WE WERE JUST TIRED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND!" Followed by a door slamming open then shut... As Blake was running through the halls, she bumped into none other than...

Y/n, his crimson eyes piercing the darkness of the barely lit hallway, "Hello Blake." The girl attempts to push past him, but he grabs her wrist.

"I'm going to follow if you run Blake, you know I'm nearly everywhere at all times."

"...How do you even do it..?" There was a pause, as Y/n ruffled up his air, the white streak going backwards now slightly crooked.

"I'll tell you... If you let me go with you." A small smile finds it's way to Blake's face, she grabs his hand, quickly dragging him with her to the courtyard.

"I-I'm a Faunus... A cat Faunus..."

"And I can turn into a bird." Blake looks at him a second, thinking he's joking... "Blake I'm being serious, I can turn into a raven." Her look of disbelief made him sigh as he lifted her arm, asking her to hold it out for a second.

He jumps slightly, before nearly disappearing completely, a raven with a single white feather on its forehead being the only notable trait as it lands on her arm.

"That's... Really weird, is that your semblance?" The raven shakes his head, confusing Blake even more as she lifts her other hand to her bow, lighting pulling on the wrapping allowing it to come loose, showing to small adorable black cat ears.

"I knew you'd look better without the bow!"

(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)

It appears Blake wins folks! The Branwen and the Belladonna, two mysterious beings locked to-

What's that..?

No?

Okay...

Well, just got told to not do any crazy word play thingies.

Anywho, Chapter 8, I believe will be the start of Volume 2! ...I hope...

Anyway, stay safe everyone! Please, like and share the story, it really helps me out!