Round 3 Entry - Sci-fi/Humor

Round 3 Entry – Sci-fi/Humor

She was dizzy. Exhausted. This never happened before. Was it because she used magic in the last world she was in? The way she used her power – the bloodlust within – bothered her.

Looking around, she found herself in a mindboggling world, one she had never been to before.

Not a tree was insight. Around her, things were either flashing, buzzing or see-through. Glass buildings taller than the castles of old Gaul. Tube-like vehicles that hovered above electric roads. Hologram advertisements and colors, lots of colors, as if someone chew a rainbow and spit it out all over the place.

 "Nana!" A black-haired girl around fifteen or sixteen years of age waved energetically at her. "I'm sooooo sorry, Nana banana! Traffic sucks!"

Before she could open her mouth, the girl pushed a huge paper bag into her arms. "Mission initiate! Gambatte!"

What?

The girl had huge purplish eyes. Contacts. "What are you waiting for?” She practically yelled into her face. “I specifically bought that dress for this occasion! Go to the CR and change!"

CR? What is a CR?

The memories of this girl had not yet merged with hers, and she was struggling to keep up with what is happening. The black-haired girl figuratively dragged her towards a building.  They were practically running when they entered a really smelly room. Just as they turned, they found two men with their pants down… facing the wall…

“DAMMIT!”

"UWAAHHHH!"

The men gave shrilly shrieks, scampering to cover themselves. She went red from head to toe, and her friend yanked her out of the place before she could even blink.

The black-haired girl burst out laughing as soon as they entered another room – an identical room – the room just opposite the first.

"Did you SEE them? I mean, the way they screamed! God, that was awful! I need to vacuum my brain after this!" The girl grinned like menace unleashed. Kirika. She remembered now. This girl is Kirika. "Look at the time! What are you standing around for? Get dressed!"

She opened the paper bag. Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at the contents of the bag.

No way am I wearing this!

Kirika, seemingly psychic, grabbed the paper bag and dunked its contents on the dry part of the sink. "Strip!"

She shook her head vehemently.

“I’m going to tell your brother’s neighbor’s cousin’s great grand uncle’s dog’s caretaker, the one with three missing teeth and hair like frozen spaghetti that you ate her pies!” Kirika threatened. “And then she’s gona be in your doorstep every morning, and you’re going to suffer eating her spinach- jelly fish-eggplant-pickle yogurt pies for the rest of your life!”

Her jaw just dropped. Like, it figuratively did. There was no way this world would consider that as food!

But wait, Nana is dead. Does it matter?

She hesitantly picked the . . . dress. As she turned towards the cubicles, one cold hand gripped her elbow and spun her around.

“Nuh-uh! Strip here in front of me, Nana. I don’t care if you are wearing Spongebob panties or Chihuahua bras. I ain’t letting you hide inside the cubicle and chicken out on me. Note to self: You have a guy to seduce ASAP!”