Imagine For Sam Pt. 2

For katematthews15

"Are you kidding me?!" Was the first thing my dad shouted after I walked into the house.

"What?" I asked.

"I saw that! So you and Dallas Winston are a thing now?"

"He's really nice and funny. He's not what you think!"

"Oh really? I know his type well. He's jailed all the time, cheats on his girlfriends, is an alcoholic, and smokes everywhere!"

I rolled my eyes. "Dad! He does get jailed, that one's true, but he doesn't cheat, he's drinks alcohol but he's not an alcoholic, and everyone smokes all the time!"

"I'm not letting you near him again!"

"Fine! Then I'll just leave." I stormed out of the house leaving my dad speechless. Dally was still standing there.

"What the hell happened in there?" He asked.

"My father hates that I'm dating you."

Dally smirked. "Really."

"Yeah. And now I have nowhere to stay."

"Come with me. I'll introduce you to the gang."

Dally and I walked down to a house with all their lights on. He walked inside, with me following him.

"Hey guys!" He called.

"Dally! Who's the broad?" Said a boy with sparking blue eyes.

"This is Sam. She's my girlfriend. Sam this is Pony, Soda, Two-Bit, Darry, Steve and Johnny."

"Nice to meet you!" I said.

"Wow Dal, your girlfriend is polite for once." Said Steve. He turned to me. "Dal's broads are always loud and rude. You're the exception."

Dally put his arm around me. "Hey can we stop talking about my past girlfriends? Thank you." He rolled his eyes. I smirked.

The gang was pretty cool. I had a lot in common with them. We talked and hung out till it was late at night.

"Hey Darry!" Said Dally. "Can Sam stay here tonight? Her dad kicked her out."

"Of course!"

"Thank you Darry!" I said.

I turned to Dally. "Thank you too. It means a lot to me."

"No problem." He kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later."

He kissed me again and walked out the door.

"Bye!" I said.

I hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it was bad I have really bad writers block right now.