Chan and Hyunjin finished eating while the leader kept a close eye on his dongsaeng. By the time they were done, he had made up his mind about what he saw and decided to speak up: "Jinnie, if you want some time to yourself or rest a bit today, Jisung and I will have the two littles handled. You did so much for us and I wanted to say thank you. You kept me calm when I was worried about Lix and you took care of me when I was a mess, while also taking care of Lixxie for me. I know you're tired, so I got your back if you need some rest." The dancer ran a hand over his face and let out a yawn. "Yeah, I'm kinda tired, just glad both of you are doing better. Let's wait and see. Maybe I'll take a nap later but I'm there if you guys need me", he replied, massaging his temple. They cleared the table and the leader hugged Hyunjin sympathetically before going to check on Felix. The little proudly announced that he had gotten himself ready and was now waiting for their friends to come home. Chan had to suppress a laugh as he guided his dongsaeng back to the bathroom to wash the toothpaste from his lips and put his shirt, that was inside out, on correctly. Afterwards, he settled Felix on the couch to watch a cartoon, so the caregivers could get ready.

Felix was still alone in the living room when the door to their dorm opened. In came first Jisung then Minho, both with their suitcases. "Minmin", Felix squeeled, scrambling up from the couch and latching onto Minho, who immediately slipped. Jisung bit his lip, he waould have loved to unpack first before giving all his attention to his little but that didn't go as planned. Plus, who was going to unpack Minho's suitcase of he was little. Chan had heard the commotion and quickly welcome his dongsaengs back, while Felix slowly loosened his hold on the other little and smiled at Jisung: "Hello Jiji-hyung." The rapper couldn't stop himself from pinching the Aussie's cheek. "You're too cute", he muttered under his breath. "Come on, Minmin. Colow?", Felix begged, tugging on Minho's sleeve. The other little giggled and tapped Felix' arm before speeding off. They chased each other through the living room and around the dining table before collapsing into their seats at the table and getting ready to color. Minho had chosen a cat coloring page and boasted: "This is fow Soonie and Minmin need to colow fow Doongie and Dowi too." – "Lixxie colow fow daddy because he da bestest daddy", Felix explained, sorting his crayons, "And Jinnie-hyung, he was weally, weally good while my daddy was sick."

The leader went to get Jisung something to drink while the younger dragged his suitcase to his room, leaving it to be unpacked later, before dragging Minho's to his room, where he found Hyunjin. "Wow, what happened to you?", he laughed at the dancer, who had sat down on his bed after getting changed and was now lacking the energy to get back up. Hyunjin ruffled his hair and groaned: "Our two Aussies caught a stomach bug, Lixxie was first and it got so bad we almost dragged him to a doctor. Then Chan caught it one night later and after getting sick, he slipped too. It was his first time being little and it was tough for both of them because Felix feared he would lose his daddy. He got a bit bratty and to be honestly Ji, for a while I didn't know what I was going to do. Channie hated himself because the loss of control terrified him, at the same time he was convinced Felix would leave because he couldn't care for him and I was right in between, trying to get both of them to accept the situation. Everything got too much to handle. It's fine now but I'm exhausted." Jisung cringed in sympathy, reaching out to hug the other caregiver. "You did great, Jinnie. I know it was tough but you handled it. We'll talk to Chan and see what's going to happen with his headspace in the future. I'd be there to care for him too if you're worried 'bout that." Since Jisung was a caregiver himself, he could imagine how stressful it must have been taking care of two sick littles. He also told Hyunjin to rest but the dancer still followed him to the living room to at least watch the two littles color.

"Jinnie, I thought you wanted to take a nap?", Chan frowned, handing Jisung some water. Hyunjin nodded and took a seat on the couch, admitting: "I don't feel sleepy, so taking a nap isn't really an option. It's hard to explain but in a way watching them is relaxing, at least most of the time. I feel really mushy and warm inside when I see them play happy and carefree, so I thought I'd just hang around here." – "Ah, I get what you mean, mate. That's exactly why I prefer taking care of Felix over regressing myself", the oldest smiled, patting the dancer's shoulder. Jisung places his glass down and went over to Minho, who instantly wanted to be picked up by his appa. The rapper did so with some struggle and Chan rushed over, knowing Felix would want the same treatment that his little friend received. When he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist though, the little pushed him away, scolding: "Nuh-uh daddy." – "What? Why not?", the caregiver asked baffled. He was afraid that maybe not everything had been talked out between them. "Chu still wecovewing, so nuh uppies today", Felix reminded. The leader was stunned, his little was so considerate of his health that he refused to be picked up, though it usually was one of his favorite things. Taking Chan's hands off his waist, the younger instead wrapped them around his shoulders and snuck his own arms around his daddy's waist, squeezing him softly and whispering: "Daddy likes Lixxie-hugs." – "You're right, sunshine. But you know what daddy loves even more? Daddy absolutely adores his little Lixxie."