He flopped himself on the big couch in living room switching on the TV.

" This not this boy... I don't know how is he able to handle his teammates when he is a baby himself"
Jaehyun rubbed his temple.

He came out from his personal studio late thinking Taeyong must be sleeping right now.
He was actually sleeping but on the couch TV still on having a chocolate bar in hand.

Jaehyun took the chocolate , wiped Taeyongs hand .
He was hesitating to touch the celebrity but sleepy Taeyong breathing heavily and looking like an innocent child made Jaehyun soft. But he would never accept it.

" Fuck this shit.. "
He bend down and carried Taeyong in his muscular arms .

Carefully putting Taeyong on the bed , Jaehyun covered him with soft blanket but he couldn't move as Taeyong was holding onto his wrist.

" Hey... Let go..."

" Plush.... Ppllluussh..."

" Taeyong what do you need?"

The older was pulled harshly down next to Taeyong and the younger wrapped his arm and legs around Jaehyuns body as if he was a pillow.

" Humm mm..."

Jaehyun took a deep breath. It was a lot for him to take in. His simple life was becoming dramatic.

Imagine sleeping with Lee Taeyong
Not in sexual way but ..

Anyone would be killed to be in Jaehyuns shoes now.

" What did I got myself into ?"

" Are you sure you won't get in trouble ?"

" No hyung. I can simply say that I stayed at my sister's place last night."

" Your sister wouldn't scold you ?"

Taeyong chuckled,
" Noona is the best. She always supports me. There won't be any problem"

Jaehyun hummed . He opened the car door for Taeyong handing him the shopping bag where Taeyongs clothes were as the idol was wearing Jaehyuns clothes.

" Call me once you get back to your dorm okay ?"

Taeyong nodded.

" Hyung..."

" Yeah "

Taeyong smiled at Jaehyun making the olders stomach feeling unknown tingles.

" Thank you for last night. I slept really well ."
In your arms.

Jaehyun gave Taeyong a half crooked smile.

" Just so you know, I never brought anyone to my Noonas house before. Doyoung and Johnny went to my parents house but never here . "

" Okay.. I needed to drop you anyway "
Jaehyun tried not to make any other meaning out of the youngers statement.

" No. It's not just that. You are special. That's why "

Saying that Taeyong ran inside his sisters house leaving the older dazed .

The idol was making him insane.

" Huh... Wow. .."
Taeyong giggled upon seeing what was inside the shopping bag apart from his clothes.

Dry sweet potato snacks and gummy bears with Rose syrup.

" When did Jaehyun hyung bought them for me ?"