With one last glance at her I smile at the women before leaving. As I'm texting Theo I almost miss the man making his way into the ballroom and almost bump into him. My eyes widen in surprise as he grabs my arm to steady me.

"Whoa there! I get that I'm the most handsome man you've ever seen but no need to fall to my feet now." He chuckles huskily and I pull away immediately.

"Aren't you a little too full of yourself?" I arch a brow as I fix my dress.

He's tall and lean, exuding authority like no other. Dark strands of his hair fall into his eyes and he doesn't seem to care about them looking unruly as he runs a hand through them. His eyes are a pale blue, crystal clear like a lake but if it were covered in ice. I spot numerous tattoos on the side of his neck, peeking from the undone buttons of his shirt and on his wrists disappearing under his sleeves. They seem to compliment his dark, alluring exterior.

Nothing compared to Theo, I think to myself and feel my cheeks warm over the thought of him in his suit earlier.

"Feisty. I love that." He grins devilishly as he steps much too close. "What's a gorgeous woman like you doing here without a date?"

"Who said I came without one?"

"Touché." He nods before mischief dances in his eyes. "But I bet I can make your night much more worthwhile."

"Oh?" I feign surprise as he smirks. "I thought the most handsome man I've ever seen must be already taken?"

He sighs dramatically and it takes everything in me not to laugh. "Unfortunately, I have not yet found the one to tame my wild heart."

"And you never will by promising worthwhile nights to countless others." I joke and he grins genuinely.

"My oh my, I think I might be falling in love." He murmurs as a joke and I roll my eyes playfully before heading into the ballroom.

I find Theo standing near the doors typing on his phone with a frown. He glances towards them again before I step into his line of sight. "Hey, everything alright with Aria?"

"Yeah she was itching to go play the second she saw the room." I grin which makes him laugh.

"I'm glad, there's supervisors there so she'll be safe." He kisses my temple before taking my hand. "Come on, I want to introduce you to my family."

The nerves come back in full force. "O-Okay."

"Don't worry, they'll love you. Elena's there too and you've already met her." He smiles tenderly as he pulls me close. "It'll be fine, trust me."

He guides me to the middle of the hall where a group of people stand. I instantly spot Elena standing beside Roman and she waves at me excitedly. My smile falters a little when everyone turns to look at us before I force myself to relax.

An older couple stands between the group and they smile at me kindly which I return. The woman has blonde hair with blue-green eyes and a slim build. The man next to her has brown hair and green eyes with a muscular build. Half of the men look like her whereas the others look like the man standing beside her.

"Everyone this is Charlotte Davidson, my girlfriend. Char this is my mother, Michelle, and my dad, Evan." Theo introduces us and I chuckle softly when Michelle embraces me excitedly.

"It's so lovely to meet you Charlotte! You look stunning!" She compliments and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"As do you, the color suits you." I reply softly and she beams at me.

"Nice to meet you Charlotte." Evan shakes my hand and I return the greeting.

"You've already met Roman, Elena and Noah." Theo wraps his arm around my waist as we turn to the others. "This is Ryder and his wife Ella."