Chap 7 Unconditional Touch

[Sukuna POV]

I let Itadori take over after Mahito left, why did he tried to kill Megumi all of the sudden? Is this part of his plan besides aiming for Itadori?

I don't understand low-grade villains.

I'm just glad Megumi didn't die earlier, that's all it matters.

"Megumi? Megumi?" Itadori nagging nonstop, waking Megumi.

His eyes once again open with such crystal-clear blue eyes after the cry.

"Are you alright?" Itadori seem worried.

"Yeah-" his voice were deep,sound of disgrace.

"I'll be training with Nobara, you can rest more if you don't feel well" he smiled.

He didn't talk back much to Itadori, wondering if it's due to Mahito's new plan? But why isn't he reporting the incident to any of his friends?

Not for long the same action he did again, staying in his dorm, hasn't been eaten or coming out.

Man, I'm sick of it already.

I once again sneak into my puppy's dorm, grabbing a toast bun that I just stole from their kitchen.

I swear I did this just not to see my puppy end up looking like skeleton.

"Oi wake up" I sat down beside his bed.

He was currently covered his face with his blanket. I had no choice but to force him to wake up and eat.

I took his blanket off and realised that it's just a bolster laying on his bed. His gone-

I look around the room feeling my heart racing like crazy. His gone? But why? Is he after Mahito? No way..

"Why are you being a creep?Sukuna?" a voice behind me.

Before I could turn back with a smile, he punched me hard on the cheek till I landed on his bed.

That's it-i want it so much. His power, his rage, his muscular figure dominating me.

I can't help but to feel so turn on, spreading my legs under my Kimono and gave him a grin.

"Go ahead~my puppy" I smirked.

"Not till you tell me what's going on-are you here because Mahito offered you something to kill me?" he grabbed my Kimono and pulled it up to face his raging eyes.

Oh~how splendid!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Megumi POV]

He isn't answering my questions nor attacking me for some reason. His face were reddish that almost looks like his drunk.

What a jerk and a pervert.

"Do whatever you want~i won't hesitate~" he lick his lips.

"What are you planning to do?huh?"i grabbed his neck,squeezing it.

"Oh did you just forget something?" he asked.

Not for long till I realised that I might hurt Itadori's body too, even though his in control, they both shared the same body.

I let go quickly and throw him, walking towards the door.

"Where you think your going?" Sukuna said deeply.

"Just don't get involved, you won't help me anyways" I rolled my eyes, opening the door.

A loud bang as Sukuna closed shut the door from behind me, I can feel his warm breath breathing behind my neck.His sharp black nails were placed on the door,scratching it hard.

"Don't leave me Megumi" he whispered in my ears.

What is he doing? I can't move-just move already!

He then start licking my ear with his warm tounge, circling down slowly to my neck,i can't help but to moan.

His sharp nails piercing my shirt Into pieces,pulling my pants down in a hurry like his desperate.

He turned me around to face him as he takes off his Kimono, showing his thick-muscular body, dark tattoos that were soaked on his buff shoulders.

It's the first time I see it clearly-The body of a legendary curse king.

"I won't do harsh things to you today, since you just done recover-" he smirked.

"What are you-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he kneels down and start giving me a blowjob.

This is insane-doing like this againts the door, someone might hear us-

I can't help but to feel enjoyment, looking down seeing Sukuna doing it for me in a serious way, I can't help but to stare in his eyes while his doing it.

His tounge working it's best to make me feel high as a kite, moaning more louder as I cover my mouth.

"Come on-don't be shy-pull my hair... Call out my name as much as you want" he smiled, looking up at me.

"Stop it-this is wrong!"

This is completely wrong, I'm not worrying about sukuna's actions but his using Itadori's body to do this so it's really wrong.

I really do want to carry on this but I had no choice but to care for Itadori more-so I smacked his face.

He looked up all pissed, standing up facing me down (cause his taller than me).

"You dare disobey me?" his aroma makes his shoulder lit in dark flames.

"That's right- don't act like your into me because I'm disgusted" I yelled.

This is messed up-he might choke me. It didn't take long for him to calm down and smile at me.

His heavy arm once again slamm againts to the door beside my cheek, his face slowly move closer to mine.

I tried to pushed his chest but his too strong, his warm breath on my lips.

"That actually hurts me-" he said softly.

I was shook by that word,it kept me calm all of the sudden.

Our eyes just meet, it's like there's some sort of unknown mystery in his red eyes.

"Why are you doing this Sukuna?"

He didn't said a word but his claws moves beside me and I can hear the wall being cracked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Sukuna POV]

I can feel my strength gone softened.

The fear in Megumi's eyes were addictive to look at. His not pushing me away anymore so why I can't move?

"I understand" he gave an awkward smile.

What is he saying? Comforting me again? That's what I hate the most-I hate him pitying me.

But this night was special.

Not because I get to feel him.

Is because I got a gentle reply from him.