I often hangs in this club with my friends from the University and sometimes with Ploy too. So most of the people here knows me adding that I was famous as a Moon of the Engineering department and the University a couple of years ago.

I took my cousin with me and introduced her to my group of friends from the university. Yiwah and Pan where the girls from my group of friends but can talk and act more brutal than most of the man. The two entertained Seera making her forget her sadness for that time until my cousin spotted someone destroying our effort all along.

I thought this only happens in drama series where the woman would confront her husband's mistress and deliver those heavy drama lines worthy of an Orcar's. Then the slapping and hair tugging would follow. Who would want to get caught in between those scenes?

But this was no ordinary mistress my cousin was confronting. For God's sake this is a man! A good looking one. The boy doesn't even look feminine to begin with. His arm muscles were more toned than mine.

Seera, my pretty cousin who did some modeling since she was 10 has a man for a rival? She forgot to tell us this important detail earlier. Was she keeping it because of her pride? Is his boyfriend gay? Are we in some kind of BL plot? Oh those are quite popular now a days and girls go crazy over those show. It is weird enough to comprehend if you are a straight guy. I can't imagine myself being a BL actor and have those romantic scenes with a fellow man. I'm thankful that Ploy doesn't have that inclination. Many girls may have like it but it's too much for us, straight guys. 🙄

As I said, we were drinking and chatting loudly with my friends when my cousin suddenly leave her seat, walking blindly amongst the crowd. She was literally shoving everyone that blocked her way eager to reach someone near the washroom. It was a good thing I followed her immediately. But still I was little bit late. Her pretty hand had already landed on the handsome boy's face.

The dim lighted area of the club wasn't able to conceal the boy's face. I can't help noticing his good looks despite his distorted expression. He was dressed up in a white shirt that opened a few buttons showing his white neck and a part of his chest. His face is so proportioned that he doesn't need a camera filter when he'll do selfies. He has a prominent nose, clearly a pimple free face, lips that are moist, pinkish and plumpy and a very noticeable pair of small yet soulful eyes. Those eyes that looked at my cousin delivering every emotion he may have at the moment. Was it confusion? Disbelief? Pity? Or sarcasm? Damn why am I looking too much at his face?!

"P' Vee! This is the guy my boyfriend Pon posted in his IG! He was clearly flirting with this guy! Can you believe it? After two years of being together I'd find out he's into guys? Would that make him gay all this time? How dare him! Did he just used me to cover his preference?!! What the hell P!"

Seera blabbered almost incoherently as tears started to flow from her reddened eyes. She was brandishing her hands everywhere trying to free from my grip. Ah what a bother! This drunken kid is surely a pain in the ass.

"Then how can it be my fault? " The boy finally spoke. His voice sounded so soft and cute. Not feminine cute. It made me stare at him even more.

"You said it yourself. It was your damn boyfriend who flirted with me. Pon? Who is that? I can't even remember who the hell he is." The boy named Mark faced Seera with his now expressionless eyes. He raised an eyebrow and smirked at my cousin.

This guy's guts! I wanted to punch his pretty face and wait for that beautiful lips to bleed! Would that be sexy? Wait, what's sexy? What am I thinking? I hate this inner thoughts of mine! Ugh.

Seera was speechless for a few seconds with Mark's arrogance. She inhaled deeply trying to recover before lashing out at the boy again.

"SLUT! What's the difference! You...you...you!!!!" she stuttered her face now getting redder but can't seem to find any other words to insult Mark.

"I what? Is it too much for a girl's ego to be replaced by a mere guy like me? Why is it? Maybe you did poorly that your boyfriend switched?" Mark sneered at Seera mockingly. And I lost it. I punched at the boy's face so hard that he stumbled backwards and was immediately supported by his friends who just came to the scene. I moved forward to grab him again but was pulled back by a set of hands I don't know who belongs to.

"Vee! Calm yourself down! That is just a kid!" Yiwah was yelling amidst all the chaos.

"Vee for heaven's sake stop already!" It was Bar, Neaua and Pond holding both of my shoulders to stop me from attacking the boy again.

"P' Vee no!" I heard Seera shouting, surprised by my sudden action.

I can feel my face heating up with anger. How can he insult my sweet cousin like this? The guy named Mark was back on his feet. He wiped the small trace of blood from his pretty lips and did something that would hunt me for the rest of the night.

Mark looked at me with his beautiful pair of eyes that could lure anyone that stares at them. He slowly licked his bleeding lips without removing his gaze from me, smiling a little but just enough to drive me insane.

I feel that tingling sensation run over my spine and straight up to my neck while I watched him do that. I can't look away from those eyes. It's pulling me to it's depths. I can feel someone tugging me, taking me away from the scene. Seera was shouting, and pleading to leave while my ears was filled with this ringing noise I can't explain.

I watch that guy Mark being pulled away by his friends too. I saw him giving a small seductive smile to me before turning his back following his friends away. The audacity!

What the hell was that? My confusion starts in 3, 2...

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

📌Some Notes

Thank you for gambling and opening this ff. I hope you give this story of Vee and Mark a chance. I continue doing edits with the first few chapters to polish the plots, dialogues and correct some grammatical errors. Please bear with me.

As of 27-4-2021
😊🙏🏻

If you find this ff story entertaining enough, I would appreciate your votes and comments. ☺️
⬇️

 ☺️⬇️